[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is vaping considered /fa/? I'm trying to find a better way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: SnowWolf-200W-royal-edition-2.jpg (467KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SnowWolf-200W-royal-edition-2.jpg
467KB, 1200x1200px
is vaping considered /fa/? I'm trying to find a better way to quit. and i guess some of the mods and vapes can be effay.
>>
As someone who vapes quite seriously (aka a huge fag), no vaping is not effay. No one understands, no one cares, everyone thinks you're a massive tool.

On the other hand, my cardio is significantly better and my circulation has improved, as well as it being a fun hobby. Don't be a sheep.
>>
>>10721836
Vaping is the opposite of /fa/.
You can put it alongside using Axe products, wearing polar fleece and joining a fraternity.
Sorry OP.
>>
File: IMG_9371.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9371.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>10721836
about as fa as you can get
just don't be a vape turd
>>
File: tumblr_l4tzf2Ngyp1qc93qfo1_500.jpg (172KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l4tzf2Ngyp1qc93qfo1_500.jpg
172KB, 468x700px
vaping will never be considered cool
>>
those boxmods look autistic af.
get a slim e cig or a juul an refill its cartridges
pic related
>>
>>10721836
this is a board about clothes and fashion.

sage.
>>
Vaping is the smoking equivalent of wearing a fedora.
>>
File: IMG_9372.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9372.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>10721870
when I say "as fa as you can get"
you're still not /fa/ or CoOl
>>
>>10721836

not really

its a great alternative and I like it considering I smoked since I was 12 but its not cool

just act like you dont give a shit about vaping while you vape and youll be good
>>
>>10721979
seconded. also use common sense and don't do it around people who know it's retarded
>>
>>10721836
I went to the city yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks.
One of the first things I saw was an obese man wearing an old, ill fitting short sleeved buttondown shirt with a large stain on the right sleeve, a waistcoat over the top of that, bootcut jeans and some kind of autism shoes.

He also had a beard and moustache, the type that you would expect a 19th C Russian politician to have. And, of course, he was vaping. But, it's better than smoking.
>>
>>10721836

the only way to vape effay is if you do it like old potheads.

palm the box and ghost the hit so noone sees it.
>>
>>10721836
yes but if you try to build an image around it you look like a HUGE faggot
it's a far better alternative to smoking
>>
>>10721836
why havent you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>10721836
didn't they just release something about vape chemicals scarring your lungs? even regular cigs are apparently better. idk I'll verify
>>
No, never
>>
>>10722131
popcorn lung chances are higher, that ses to be it
>>
>>10722131
The only conclusive thing in those studies is that vape juices contain diacetyl which if inhaled in massive quantities causes popcorn lung. Most people knew about this already.

What they didn't mention is that there's diacetyl in your good old fashioned cigarette, and in much, much greater quantity.
>>
>>10721836
Use a mod that isn't as obnoxious as a tugboat box,like you would smoke a cig instead of carrying a bong.

Basically don't call attention to it and it's about as effay as smoking.Seriously just don't be a faggot about it and you'll be fine.
>>
had a tinder date, went well until he pulled out this vape box.
libido dropped Instantly.
>>
>>10722141
>>10722129
>>10721972

http:// thevapesnob. com/

Yea take a look first....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.