[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on people who pay for & wear supreme.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

Thoughts on people who pay for & wear supreme.
>>
One of the top streetwear brands t b h f a m
>>
A nice skate brand that was ruined by hypebeasts and fuccbois just like Stussy.
>>
>>10720734
T B H AND F A M WERE FILTERED BECAUSE THEY'RE ANNOYING AND OVERUSED STOP TRYING TO GET AROUND THE WORDFILTER YOU MOTHERFUCKERRRRR AHHHHHHH
>>
good goy
>>
>>10720738
"Ruined" by both Supreme and hypebeasts.
>>
>>10720746
dropped some pasta there desu senpai
baka
>>
Good graphic tee's but the box logos are cancer tbqh
>>
>>10720738
Lost count of the kids on campus with box logo sticker on laptops
>>
File: 1360699020567.gif (1MB, 198x134px) Image search: [Google]
1360699020567.gif
1MB, 198x134px
Supreme is a (mostly) shit brand that you should not buy. 99% of their stuff is lazy trash for rich teenagers who will buy anything with their logo on it. Just look at their most recent drops, only a retard would spend $75 dollars on a bright-yellow T shirt with a hentai screenshot slapped on.
>>
Supremes coolness relies heavily on exclusivity like most streetwear brands and unfortunately its at the tipping point right now. They did better than all the other brands at staying cool but nothing can stop the growing popularity of supreme in the fuccboi community ever since 09' when the brand became basically synonymous with tyler and OF. Supreme will never drop down to zumies tier and burn like diamond did but its gonna get really close
>>
>>10721394
At least Supreme's skate team is still pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>10721400
true but once again thats gonna work against supreme in the long run. sean pablo and the team set huge trends after cherry came out and now shortly after its getting so played out. Just as quickly as the trend picked up, it burned out. its the same principle as the OF movement.
>>
File: DSC_9250.jpg (578KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9250.jpg
578KB, 1500x998px
I think the best thing Supreme could do right now is hype the fuck out of a Box Logo Tee drop, make everyone know, resellers already came their bogo boxers. Then all Supreme has to do is make enough shirts that everyone can get one, literally everyone that wants one. Totally flood the markets with bogos so that people have to care about the actually interesting products rather than the ones plastered with the logo, that would be super cool.
>>
>>10721582
nahhh i see what youre getting at but the last thing supreme needs is more box logos flooding the streets for every fuccboi in the world. Supreme needs to hide the fuck away and work on new exclusive classics and get their mysterious cool image back.
>>
>>10721420
>same principle as the OF movement

earl and frank still have talent, and tyler gets by, so they're not doing so bad desu
>>
>>10720728
Supreme has some great pieces
>>
>>10721610
I didnt say anything about their talent? I love earl and frank and some of tylers stuff but every little shithead started wearing supreme after tyler did and it definitely tainted the image. And OF as a whole and a brand is arguably pretty uncool now and some people tend to link OF with supreme so it can only hurt supremes image
>>
>>10721582
are you stupid?
>>
File: dime-rugby.jpg (34KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
dime-rugby.jpg
34KB, 710x473px
Supreme has been dead for a couple years now. Seeing someone wearing a bogo hat is a good indicator that that person is an insecure boring internet hypebeast. Same thing happened to Palace.

Bronze 56k and Dime are next on the "cool skate brand" chopping block, mark my words
>>
I live in NYC, and I knew of supreme around 2007? back when bape was in. The cycle is the same, fuccbois around 15–17 would wear the shit out of it.

The worse is when you see those fobs decked out in supreme, and those baby faced kids. Makes me cringe.
I really wish they changed the way you checkout in supreme, similar to nike or addias
>>
>>10721622
oh, i thought you were linking supreme picking up and burning out with OF also picking up and burning out? just saying, both "brands" have they're own strengths, so regardless of hype or coolness, they will still continue to do what they want.
>>
>>10721638
I am saying OF picked up and burned out, Its completely dead. But thats got nothing to do with the individual artists talent.
>>
>>10721623
Explain how flooding the market with their most hyped and resaled prouduct wouldn't fuck with everyone in the most fantastic way.
>>
>>10720728
I like the brand. idgaf about who wears it.
>>
>>10721774
if you're trying to tank the company, then sure?
>>
>>10721774

it would be fucking hilarious, but as >>10721974
said, then they would lose a lot of their hype, and therefore a lot of their money

and if you could make millions by selling graphic tees to 16 year old kids, then you wouldn't want to fuck it up
>>
supreme is pretty okay. you have to sift through annoying children and people with absolutely no taste, but a lot of the items are very nice. Bogos included

>>10721420
>Just as quickly as the trend picked up, it burned out.
no shit that's how trends work

>>10721582
>Totally flood the markets with bogos
this will literally never happen and the closest thing happened just over a year ago (20th anniversary bogo tees)

>>10721774
it would turn one of their highly coveted items into a piece of ordinary trash, why would they do that to themselves
>>
>>10721624
/Thread.
>>
>>10721376
>Supreme is a (mostly) shit brand that you should not buy. 99% of their stuff is lazy trash for rich teenagers who will buy anything with their logo on it. Just look at their most recent drops, only a retard would spend $75 dollars on a bright-yellow T shirt with a hentai screenshot slapped on.

This.
>>
File: wvk.jpg (163KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
wvk.jpg
163KB, 1024x683px
>>10721624
Hope your kidding; they may have better skate entertainment value but their shit is still literally big-cartel quality fabrics and designs
>>
>>10721582

The side of Supreme in the picture is fucking cool but the nerds in the Facebook groups etc are just so fucking uncool they almost manage to ruin it
>>
Supreme should just bail all together, or sell out. The way they go now is a dead end
>>
>>10721376
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about lmao
>>
>>10720728
I don't really see the big stigma for the brand.
Quality of their stuff doesn't really meet the price point per se but it's a big name streetwear brand with limited releases, of-fucking-course it doesn't.
Lot of good shit in every release honestly, not stuff I would wear but I don't hate the brand for that. And I've seen great share of good fits with Supreme pieces in them.
More power to those who actually post fits here with Supreme stuff because you are going to get shit on just for wearing a certain brand, which is really the same thing as being a huge brand-whore, exactly what those people claim everyone wearing Supreme are.
>>
I used to be a big fan of them
I'm still interested in their stuff, just not as much, but when guys like ASAP and Ian Connor started getting more popular, everyone started dressing like them and kind of played it out for me. I mainly lean to other brands like Stray Rats now.
>>
>>10723670
>Almost 2016
>Still dickriding Supreme
S m h laggards
>>
>>10723738
Are you south fla?
>>
>>10723765
nope VA
>>
>>10723738
Fucking Awesome is pretty good as well, hopefully it won't become overplayed like Supreme.
>>
>>10723779
Hey I live in VB hbu?

also different anon here
>>
>>10723786
Fucking Awesome is fucking trash. Jason Dill is an overrated scumbag and sucks at skating

The only thing I was into was the Nakel board. Also, FA is not /fa/ and it will never surmount to Supreme; same goes with Palace, Gosha, Bianca Meme Chandon, and Gianni Memeora
>>
>>10722747
COOL
>>
This is what I thought when I was saw Supreme
>>
File: IMG_20151216_193925.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_193925.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Can anyone tell me about these stickers? They came with last month's edition of Sense.
>>
>>10723670
please enlighten us then oh wise one
>>
File: meme.png (233KB, 659x468px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
233KB, 659x468px
Resellers man...
>>
are there any pictures of anyone wearing supreme/what their pieces looked like back in 1994 (or at least the 90's)? just wondering because i don't even remember hearing about supreme before 08.
>>
>>10721624
cringed desu
>>
ever ask yourself why you wear supreme?

because i'll tell you a little secret.

we don't think it's attractive 92% of the time.

the only people you're impressing are other boys.

now maybe impressing boys is your thing. that's fine.

but if your thing is impressing girls, you can start by stopping.
>>
>>10725062
the world doesnt revolve around you for having a vagina

not everything guys do is an effort to attract you

you dont get to have your opinion be special because were all lowly boys and youre a special, wonderful, and always right woman
>>
>>10725081

>implying that's a girl

wishful thinking, incel
>>
>>10725081
>now maybe impressing boys is your thing. that's fine.
>that's fine.
>that's literally fine.

the mere presence of a girl triggers you that hard, fuccboi?
>>
>>10725081

found the MGTOW nerd
>>
File: scooby.png (258KB, 304x439px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.png
258KB, 304x439px
>>10725062
>wear fashionable clothing
>attract men
>drive badass car
>attract men
>lift big
>attract men

Maybe men are just more interesting than women
>>
>>10720728
>>
>>10725264
The font is Italicized Futura Heavy Oblique with slight custom kerning as well

It was a good attempt, also the color needs to be a more scarlett color rather than plain red
>>
>>10720746
this needs to be stickied at the top of like every board
>>
>>10725113
kys
>>
>>10720728
I'll be completely honest here. I think that some of the clothing that they drop is actually really cool and I would buy it without a "Supreme" logo or tag on it. I own two hats and I have grown to hate them. I understand now that its jsut a fucking log and you dont look cool or stand out people just think "Oh that guy has a supreme hat like every other person willing to spend too much money on ebay. that being said the hats are extremely comfortable but any plain Obey hat that you could buy at a local zumiez is just as comfortable if not more comfortable. sorry for bad English.
>>
>>10725062
that's a very specific percent, can you show me the work used to get that number?
>>
i liked their supreme x north face collab back when they didn't go full retard
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (289KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
289KB, 1200x1600px
>>10725409
i mean just look at this shit hahahahaha
>>
>>10724765
Flower
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/shirts/hooded-flower-flannel-shirt
Eat Me
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/shirts/eat-me-shirt
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/pants/eat-me-sweatshort
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/sweatshirts/eat-me-hooded-sweatshirt
Fuck Em All
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/jackets/fuck-em-all-denim-hooded-pullover
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/hats/fuck-em-all-denim-camp-cap
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/hats/fuck-em-all-denim-boonie
Justice For All
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/jackets/fishtail-parka-3
Don't know why I did this but I wanted to
>>
>>10720728
I like the idea of Supreme (Exclusives, not insanely expensive, box logo minimal shit) but it's prettymuch a red flag that you're a fuccboi, and for that reason I'm not a big fan.
>>
>>10721376
That gif is fucking amazing.
>>
going into the supreme store in NY was a pretty bad experience. when my friend and i noticed this guy wearing 2 snapbacks we just walked out
>>
where are supreme products made? NY?
>>
bruh
>>
>>10725508

depends on item. most are in asia
>>
>>10725062
I hate supreme as much as the next guy but if you want a board full of people dressing for the opinion and preferance of your avergage 7/10 girl then head over to mfa
>>
>>10725548
>Thoughts on people who pay for & wear supreme.
>>
>>10720728
more of a marketing company

managed to tie a logo to streetwear and skate culture

overtaken by fuccbois

because it's shit design without the logo, it has to stay relevant using collabs
>>
>>10725421
that picture gave me autism
>>
>>10725402
hey ill buy your hats off you if youre in us
>>
>>10721150
They're limited enough that you rarely see box logos around town. If I go around SF I'll probably only see 3 tops walking around all day.
>>
Shitty rep due to faggot hypebeasts, hip-hop heads, and pseudo fashion enthusiasts. I cop their old pieces with the exception of their peacoat they dropped this season. Pic related. Just copped this Box Logo tee
>>
Supreme is just as cringe as your raf/acne/rick trash. Anything that has obnoxious designs and costs over $100 is absolute cancer. You all dress to look edgy as if you're still in your teens trying to impress your friends. Get a decent job, wear some business casual shit outside, go home, wear a t shirt and boxers. This board is just full of hypocrites.
>>
>>10725448
Thanks. Would these stickers be considered "rare"? I'm thinking of flipping them
>>
>>10720746
Faggot

Are there stores in yurop that sell supreme?
>>
>>10726524
absolutely not, everyone who got that magazine has those same stickers
>>
>>10720728
Avoid hats and graphic tees and you have yourself a quality brand.
>>
Tbh senpai t b h f a m
>>
desu senpai
>>
File: James Jebbia.jpg (39KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
James Jebbia.jpg
39KB, 961x720px
>>10725461
And for that reason, I'm out.
>>
>>10726601
supreme is only sold at supreme
and maybe dsm
>>
>>10725325
hey thanks man i will edit it :)
>>
>>10721376
this guy gets it.
it's for hypebeast fuccboi plebs without an own style, who believe they are special and /fa/ for paying too much for crap that doesn't really is special in any way, only because it has a specific logo on it and is limited to "drops". they are falling for primitive marketing and love it.
>>
>>10720728
the only reason people buy it is because its a meme brand and "le small quantities" making hypebeast fuccbois feel better when they compare themselves to their fellow hypebeast fuccbois
>>
>>10725062
lol it's funny because u have like 30 years max before u just become disgusting and useless for the rest of your life
>>
>>10721582
that white kid next to nak is dead
>>
>>10723823
>dill,rieder,nak,ave,etc.
>fucking trash
you don't skate do you
>>
>>10725264
lol this is awful dude
>>
supreme is a cool brand if you can sort through the bullshit fucclords
>>
Supreme has always been a staple in streetwear and skating culture. If you're on the hate bandwagon for its new fuckboi community without knowing the actual brand then you're just a fucking faggot. If there's anything seen from supreme themselves, it's that they don't care for the fanbase and does whatever they want, albeit the decline in quality for the last few seasons. I'm sure when all the hype dies down, supreme will still be supreme.
>>
>>10729958
what does this have to do with wearing supreme?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
>>10730473
ie you're all a bunch of faggots
>>
File: 1410752212040.jpg (628KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1410752212040.jpg
628KB, 2000x2000px
>>10721624
jesus christ just buy an embroidery machine so you can pick a random word for the week to become your next low key hipster brand. alternatively make your own clothes
>>
>>10730485
>joggers
no u
>>
>>10724795
This
>>
>>10724795
Imagine a shit load of box logos printed on alstyle tees. Trash brand just sponsored by some skaters and became hyped after rappers started wearing them.
>>
bought 4 pairs of the jordan 5s and 6 of the box logo crewnecks. all were resold for 200ish% profit
i have nothing else to contribute to this thread
>>
>>10729970
really he was dope :(
>>
>>10729970
no he's not
>>
>>10726098
>fashion

GQ is that way --->
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.