[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can i get my Calves smaller. they are 15 inches.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 204x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 204x176px
How the fuck can i get my Calves smaller. they are 15 inches.

the main reason is because my legs look stupid in certain jeans. also am very skinny but for some fucked up reason i have big calves.
>>
what you do to get bigger calves
tell me to avoid it
>>
if you work out your calves, maybe try not to work on them as much? if you don't, it's just genetics man
>>
>>10716514
Is that an English sentence?
>>
>>10716516
I literally never worked them out in my life.

my job requires me to stand up all day so i dont think that could contribute to making them bigger ?
>>
>>10716508
big calves on a man are to women what big boobs are to men.
>>
>>10716527
>so i dont think that could contribute to making them bigger ?
think again
>>
>>10716528
Would you say 15 inch calves are large?
>>
i WISH i had bigger calves

op dont squander ur blessing, being a birdleg lanklet is never a good look and some of us have to struggle with it every day
>>
>>10716537
Not him, just measured mine, they are 14.96 inches, I wear nudie grim tims and SLP D01 without issues.
>>
>>10716537
it's not so much a about the size, but whether they are fatty or muscular. if you hide them underneath trousers, only way someone can tell is by estimating from your body fitness. you are right skinny jeans and big calves don't look good, because it looks weird. but so does any leg that's not super slim. and personally I think slim legs in skinny trousers look pretty weird, but that's not /fa/ and just my personal opinion.

my advise: if it's summer and you can wear shorts, don't be afraid to show off your calves. but don't wear trousers that are too skinny otherwise.
>>
>>10716527
It could be related to your gait. Are you flat footed? I am and my calves are pretty big for my size. I think I tend to walk with the ball of my foot more than most people and I jog almost entirely on them.

Anyway, malnutrition seems to be shrinking them for me. Try that.
>>
>>10716562

Will do.
>>
>bike commuter
>getting my calves bigger
It's cool but I like wear skinny jeans :-(
>>
>>10716574

Yea my feet are quite flat from years of wearing shitty skate shoes. am paying for it now because my feet are always sore.
>>
Same shit here. 5'8/142, 15 inch calves, 21 inch Thighs.
>>
File: 1436126483761.gif (647KB, 188x253px) Image search: [Google]
1436126483761.gif
647KB, 188x253px
>>10716588
>5'8
>142
>>
>>10716588
Am 5'9/130 15 inch calves and 19 inch thighs. pretty fucked up looking.
>>
>>10716614
>>10716588
Get on my level boys, 17inch calves, 26 inch thighs, an ass that makes girls jealous, and skeleton upper body. Too bad I'm straight, I've got a GOAT gayboi body.
>>
File: 14dzlzk.jpg (96KB, 486x639px) Image search: [Google]
14dzlzk.jpg
96KB, 486x639px
>>10716656
are you sure that is a good thing?
>>
>>10716694
Nah I hate it, and I can't change it cause my body stores all my fat in my lower body. Both my parents got big legs and fat asses, I'm cursed. I get hit on by a lot of gays though, its kinda nice.
>>
>>10716656
I need a skeleton upper body desu
>>
>>10716508
It's genetic, put on some muscle and actually look good you faglord.
>>
>>10716508
why would you want smaller calves? big calves are as hard to get as abs to some men, just workout to get your body even

If you are a girl them same, work the rest of your body to get even
>>
Either malnutrition or replacing walking with a wheelchair could solve your problem.
>>
File: leg-KevinJordan-calves.jpg (132KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
leg-KevinJordan-calves.jpg
132KB, 612x612px
Hey OP,

don't know if you still read this thread, but...

I had a somewhat similar problem like you when I was younger, except I wanted to get bigger calves since my legs were super thin. I played basketball and jumped a lot with good power. I trained my legs too, but instead of getting bigger, they subjectively got thinner.

Look at basketball players with huge leaping ability like Michael Jordan etc. They all have super thin ankles and rather small calves, but the calve muscles themselves are pulled up towards the knee. This is what happens when you do a lot of polymeric training to get an explosive first step/jump, your calves get compact and 'shrink' towards your knee cavity.

tl;dr: Try to do a lot of explosive calve training.
>>
>>10717188
*plyometric

fucking auto correct
>>
>>10716713
consider just, ya know, losing the fat if you hate it
>>
>>10716508
Same, I wouldn't call myself skinny, but my calves are fucking huge, much larger than normal. It's not helping that I have to walk up long, steep hills to get to class every damn day.
I hate wearing shorts because of it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.