[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha M.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: alpha m.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alpha m.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Hey anons, Im kind of new to /fa/ and wanted to start changing my appearance. I recently start watching alpha m. on youtube and was wondering if his channel was a good place to start.
>>
>>10712979
Alpha male is typically for dads or older people that are seeking fashion advice because there wives are sick of them looking like shit in public. I would start by browsing all of the good fashion forums, (FA/Zeitgeist/Sufu) and find a look that you like the most and fits your personality the best. Build off of that.
>>
>>10712979
not even once.
>>
>manlet
No
>>
>>10712979
kek
>>
>>10713020
start browsing the waywt and inspo threads. also take a look around the other forums and try and find something you like. once you get a feel, then start looking at clothes that fit what you want
>>
>>10712990
>>10713044
Thanks Ill start doing that
>>
>>10713020
If you are 17 chances are you haven't reached your final height yet so don't blow too much money on clothes that won't fit in a year
>>
>>10712990
> fa
> good fashion forum

keep telling yourself that anon
>>
>pinstripe suit

Ugh.
>>
get a personality
>>
>>10712979
no
>>
>>10713146
I'm 18 and 5'9". Is there still a chance that I will become 6'0"? I'm east asian if that makes a difference.
>>
>>10713289
chances are lower if you are asian
>>
>>10712979
Whatever you do, just please don't take advice from this board. It's for weeaboos and Rick Owens worshippers. Some general infographics from the sticky are a good place to start.
>>
>>10713709
THIS
Read the sticky, there is some good advice in there.
Do NOT dress how many people dress in, say, WAYWT threads.
>>
>>10712979
For basic and general information yes why not.
>>
Listen to his advice and come to your own conclusion, some of his own... are a little off... especially if your a european
>>
He offers good grooming and fitness tips. But his style advice is very elementary, and very MFA. Maybe that's what you are looking for. I would suggest only following his style advice if you have no clue about anything fashion or style related.
>>
>>10713020
Ban
>>
I hope you realise he's an overcompensating manlet.
>>
>>10715434
there is literally nothing wrong with MFA
>>
>>10715434
>But his style advice is very elementary, and very MFA

Yeah it's "very MFA" because he doesn't go around dressing like a wanna-be ninja.

Pic related is "MFA tier" according to you autists
>>
>>10715434
agreed

>>10715890
back to reddit retard

>>10715529
this is the real problem with this guy
he understands in general what you should do to look good, but he goes too far in his pursuit of aesthetics and, because of his vertically challenged stature, he ends up coming off as having a ridiculous napoleon complex and if you follow his advice, you will too

>>10715900
are you implying that this is a good fit?
because it's fucking terrible and if you think otherwise, you need to go back to /fit/ or reddit or whatever your shithole quarantine is

this is a picture of an attractive man with good hair and a nice physique wearing tastelessly styled but vaguely well-fitting clothes

let's start:
>blazer sleeves folded back (wrist fedora)
>shirt sleeves shorter than blazer sleeves (arm fedora)
>shirt unbuttoned/revealing in a "business casual" context (chest fedora)
>something visible under the shirt (neck fedora)
>pocket square
>pants too light
>belt doesn't match shoes
>ugly shoes
>pants are bent to become too short
>no socks
if you're a model like this guy, someone might see you and think that you look good. if you're a model like this guy, you could also dress in a tasteful manner and go from being 8.5/10 to 10/10. if you're a fat, greasy, ugly retard (like you are) and you try to dress like this, you're buying yourself a one-way ticket to a cringe thread.
>>
>>10715913
kill yourself retard
>>
>>10712979
Take his stuff with a grain of salt. His stuff is decent to good, but his attempts at casual wear are pretty cringey imo
>>
>>10715948
nice man you showed me :^) if this were reddit I'd upvote you :^)
>>
>>10713289
Not 6 foot, maybe an inch. 5'9 is a decent height, I'd love to 5'9(5"7) manlet.
>>
>>10715991
Nothing you said was even worth replying to, it was all complete garbage.
Furthermore, you used the fucking fedora meme multiple times while telling people to go back to Reddit. You are pure cringe.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.