[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H&M Jeans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: hmprod.jpg (25KB, 384x449px) Image search: [Google]
hmprod.jpg
25KB, 384x449px
I know H&M clothes have some bad rep here but how bad can they be?
>>
>>10712115

the jeans are good
>>
terrible

fabric is super thin cheap and gross looking, fit is ridiculously tight, rise is hilariously tiny
>>
>>10712115
I have 2 pairs of their slim chinos, they are p.good
>>
>>10712125
>fit is ridiculously tight
fatty
>>
Just goes to show how shit this board is if this is still being discussed
>>
>>10712125
>>10712125
>fit is ridiculously tight
you need to break them in, they will feel unbearable on the first day.
I have fat fucking thighs and calves and they have become very comfortable
>>
>>10712125
can confirm. 6'3 150lbs and i couldn't find a single pair of jeans there that weren't awfully tight
>>
>>10712459
Lol, do you even know what that means?
>>
>>10712454
OP here. I'm new to this board so I don't know and that's why I'm asking for advice.

On my current financial status I can't be too picky but can still try to make an informed purchase.

No need to get upset.
>>
>>10712473
Uniqlo > H&M > Forever 21
>>
>>10712469
know what what means?
>>
>>10712473
Who's upset?

You can post whatever you want, but you're gonna get called out for posting stupid shit.
My advice is to not buy jeans from H&M. Even levis are better by miles, and probably just as cheap.
>>
>>10712480
You can't break in jeans from H&M, nothing to break in.
it'll probably break within a few days, but not break in.
>>
>>10712473
Next time just google "cheap jeans"
>>
>>10712495
I was talking about their chinos/casual pants, I guess I forgot OP was asking about jeans.
I don't know what other word to use, the pants I bought have without a doubt become more comfortable.
>>
Pretty garbage desu. Their basic t shirts are alright though.
>>
>>10712495
This. Anything I've bought from H&M breaks after a few wears. At least it's cheap. I never expect anything I buy from there to last beyond a month.
>>
>>10712639
>I never expect anything I buy from there to last beyond a month
people here exaggerate how bad h&m is sooo fucking hard
i dont even like h&m but have gotten some basics from there and they've lasted like 5 months at least (still going)
what the hell are you all doing in your clothes?
>>
>>10712708
its soo overblown for some reason, i dont get it. People are so stuck up here that the thought of other people buying something cheap drives them crazy. I have two pairs of h&m twill pants both are still great after almost a year, and I love the fit
>>
I bought two sweaters there a month ago, one is in perfect condition with frequent wears and the other got fucked after 2 wears lol
>>
>>10712639
what the fuck do you do to your clothes? You have to be lying, theres no way they just fall apart after a month. Mine have lasted just as much as any other pants ive got
>>
i have no idea what the fuck y'all do in your clothes that they "fall apart" after a few wears. obviously H&M isn't using amazing materials or anything but goddamn they can hold up for a long time if you, like, are just wearing them going about your normal day. seriously.
>>
I shop for clothes at H&M a lot and don't think they're worse than other high street brands for quality

that said, last time I went in their was this one woollen jumper on display that was literally falling apart at the shoulders on the hanger. I though it had to be a deliberate style because it was so obvious. But no, only about half of them were falling apart. It was disgusting
>>
>>10712473
>No need to get upset.
This thread gets posted every week at least 5 times by stupid newfags like you
>>
>>10712115
>but how bad can they be?
>how bad

Imagine the worst you can. Then imagine worse.

Better buy Levis, it's ugly, but worth every cent.
>>
File: poorfags-btfo.png (204KB, 1000x1084px) Image search: [Google]
poorfags-btfo.png
204KB, 1000x1084px
>>
>>10712984
This doesn't make you any less poor anon
>>
>>10712945
Nice exaggeration.
>>
their jeans aren't awful for the price (fit is good too on the skinny ones)

you can find asos jeans on sale and they're way better
>>
>>10713772
ASOS jeans are good for the price but I like the tech stretch skinny jeans from h&m desu. They're worth since they're so cheap.
>>
>>10713772
I couldn't get my foot through the skinny cargos from asos.
>tfw size 28 with size 11 feet
>>
I have one pair of h&m jeans (super skinny fit i think) and i like them. Quality isn't horrible, I got them last year and they're holding up just fine except for a little stretching. plus they're the only jeans i own with leg openings small enough to stack on my sk8 his
>>
>>10712115
HM jeans are fine. I have a couple pairs. They aren't amazing or anything but the fits are pretty good and they're definitely worth the price.
>>
>try the slim fit low rise jeans in store
>they fit perfectly nice and tight but not too tight
>get home and wear them for the rest of the day
>they get really loose and look like dad jeans now
wtf happened
>>
>>10712115
shia wears them so good enough for me
>>
>>10712115
Had the black skinnies for a year before the crotch blew out ;). Quality was pretty poor (awakwardly cut proportions, slightly miamatching seams, very quickly faded).The black skinnies weren't that bas because its pretty hard to fuck up the colour black. The blues I've seen in store look like they were painted on and I imagine the quality is much better either
>>
>>10715031
Isn't much better, I mean
>>
>>10712115
it's really lightweight denim, and it uses the same fake rivets Levi's uses on their lower end jeans you can buy at macys

the little push through pins they use that look like rivets

the washes look HORRID

i mean like......2004 laguna beach true religion tier horrible washes

all in all it's meant for high school students who want a trendy pair of jeans like high waisted cut off shorts thats cool for maybe 4-5 months and then donated to good will before it's leggings and uggs season
>>
Ive had H&M skinny jeans for over 2 years and still wear them, they're decent enough.
>>
>>10712984
Fuck this is so funny to read.
>>
H&M is good.
>>
>>10712115
good for the price
>>
>>10712125

Hell nah bruh, Ive been there trying to find some jeans that actually fit SKINNY

I swear to god their skinny is like a slim
>>
>>10715456

I gotta get the SUPER SKINNY FIT so they can fit moderately tight
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.