[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight male here. I'm thinking of getting a new backpack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: kanken_23510-550.jpg (49KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
kanken_23510-550.jpg
49KB, 554x800px
Straight male here. I'm thinking of getting a new backpack what do you guys think of the Fjällräven Kånken backpack?
>>
>>10711973
too small to be practical
>>
Gay male here
Depends on what you'll be using it for
It looks alright but it's a bit played out where I live
>>
>>10711973
If you're going Fjallraven get the Rucksack, it's at least big enough to be usable in everyday life.
>>
>>10711992
As someone who routinely carries one smaller than that, I disagree. I'm surprised myself about how much shit I've stuffed into my L4D medpack.
>>
>>10711973
I like mine. You do look like a asian teenage from behind tho.

>>10711992
the size was never a problem for me. What are you carrying around with you all the time?
>>
>>10712005
kek'd a bit
>>
>>10711973
Go for a classic jansport style. Fjällräven will make you look like you are trying too hard; and since you want everyone to be very clear about your sexual prefferences, you'll come out as a faggot not brave enought to come out of that closet that is starting to open
>>
i'd go with something in jansport's heritage line. feels less trend-hoppy than the fjall/herschel/topo usual suspects.

or i'd go head porter if you have a bit of cash to spend.

or i'd go with rivendell, because they're quality, have unimpeachable heritage, and are 100% hypebeast-free.
>>
>>10711973
yes, too small. that is why i went for the greenland backpack
>>
get out of here with your fucking faggot ass södermalms hipster look you disgusting kek.
>>
Opinions on the Foldsack no 1? Am on the fence about buying it cause it seems really small
>>
To me, the ideal bag. Just copped the Kanken Laptop 15", plenty of space, but obviously not as much as a typical High Sierra, North Face etc. There are also the Maxi and Big for more space. Also I removed the patch bc I hate being a billboard
>>
>>10711992
the big one is nice i have it in black
>>
>>10712022
Googled the L4D medpack so I could laugh at you but was pleasantly surprised
>>
>>10711973
you are actually subhuman.
you want a fucking backpack just because there is a circle with some umlauted words on it.
>>
>>10713030
welcome to /fa/ brer
>>
>>10712744
16L capacity, same as the Kanken. I have one. I don't think it's too small. I can fit a variety of small things in the front pocket, a laptop and some clothes in the main pocket. It collapses and expands nicely, but I'll probably get something else next though.
>>
>>10711992
Only issue is trying to fit any decent sized laptop in there, but honestly senpai you probs don't need to lug something that big around if you're getting a small bag. OP get it it's a great bag for the price.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.