[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short or long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: kh4u3[1].jpg (62KB, 731x366px) Image search: [Google]
kh4u3[1].jpg
62KB, 731x366px
Short or long?
>>
Diggin' short but there are differences in photo quality that could be clouding judgement. Also, can barely tell where the long hair ends because of lack of contrast with shirt.
>>
kil yoursef
>>
Short. I suggest not tucking that left part of your hair back due to your round face shape.
>>
>>10706994
Could almost flip a coin but short is nice.
>>
Short or long, either way you look like Mao Zedong.

shorts better tho desu senpai
>>
Is the short actually your hair at that length or just it pulled back/up or whatever? Because if it's not actually cut, be aware that your hair could potentially look and behave much differently when it's actually cut.
Short pic looks better, though. Also you should consider applying your blush stronger.
>>
>>10706994
wow i guess that picture of the aging process of asian women doesn't ring true to a lot of people

you look like you're 50
>>
>>10707064
that's really mean, anon.
remember this next time you wonder why people don't like you
>>
>>10707064
Not aging doesn't matter if you're ugly as fuck in the first place, t b h
>>
>>10706994
In this pic short is better.

Ignore the /b/tier responses.
However what would help your looks would be working out, and working on both your facial expressions and makeup
>>
>>10706994

long but i wud comb the top more sideways then upwards
>>
>>10707068
your face structure, the chubby plus the outdated hairstyle make you look like you're old. asians under 40 all look 12 but after you look like shit grandmas that wear crocs and sun visors
>>
>>10706994
you look like Margaret cho in her early thirties. you should take that as a warning, join a gym and start using anti aging cream
>>
Where are you from? You want to Netflix and chill? Please say Chicago
>>
Right is really qt like one of those chinese prostitutes from Flowers of War.
>>
>>10707142
This is highly rude!

>>10707206
South Korea :3

>>10707217
Thanks i guess...
>>
>>10707167
Other than the race thing, I see no resemblance.
Fuck off, you ignorant twat.
>>
>>10706994
I am white, do you want to date me??
>>
LOL at how desperate and pathetic this thread is

>these are the losers who rate your fits
>>
>>10706994
I find something about the right hot and I'm not quite sure why.

Left is okay and I like the style in isolation, but it might look better if you kinda let some fall over your forehead, like in the right photo.
>>
>>10706994
right is by far the better picture, but idk what that means for your hair situation

agree with another poster who says you look old but I think you just give off a really mature and dignified vibe. you look like you manage a really large and old estate left to you by your late husband or something

if you learned perfect posture and social graces in general, you might pass for aristocracy
>>
>>10706994
definitely short. It compliments your neutral lineaments far better
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10706994
I think short suits you better
>>
>>10706994
how about you lose some fucking weight first you fucking whale.
>>
>>10706994
I like right, I think it looks nice

Reminds me of an obedient and loyal Asian house wife that owns one of those paper fans and who brings her stern and serious husband, who never openly shows his affection, tea in funny shaped cups
In a good way

>>10707691
whale hunting is still legal in Japan
>>
>>10706994
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10706994
left, you look elderly on the right

with either haircut tho youre still going to be fat tho
>>
>>10707435
I think you look great! Like the short but both look good.
>>
>>10706994

long looks great and you are cute :3
>>
pls love me long time
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.