[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an /fa/ gift for my tumblr gf of a couple months?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What's an /fa/ gift for my tumblr gf of a couple months?

Pic related is her ig... she loves photography, wearing simple clothes, thinking she makes a difference in the world, the bands like "the shins", design, crafting shit, fancy paper / pens to draw on
>>
>>10701910
idk if this is bait
however you of all fucking people should be able to figure our what your gf of a couple months would want
y
>>
>>10701925
I have an idea of what to get her but I don't fuccin know anything about being effay or artsy ya feel me.
>>
>>10701910
oh wow

she seems like quite the "basic bitch", but I hope you're happy anon
>>
>>10701936
Eh I wouldn't say basic.. she's a 'creative'...really shy and stuff. If she was basic I'd buy her a Victoria secret gift card
>>
>>10701910
why not get her some nice paper or some nice pens? As an artist, I can attest that those are really nice gifts to receive :)
>>
Rope
>>
>>10701955
What's a nice paper/pen brand? Type?
>>
>>10701957
true, for some reason all tumblr bitches seem to be into bdsm

the more tattoos, the kinkier
>>
>>10701963
what kind of drawing does she do?
>>
>>10702021
Probably 2d symbol drawings of birds and flowers, maybe cutesy "fashion" stuff

Maybe henna swirleys and "authentic" tattoo sketches if shes really super special snowflakey
>>
>>10701910
vinyl record of the shins of course
>>
>>10702079
this + a romantic and interesting date
>>
>>10702165
She doesn't have anything to play it on... she's more into photography and design than music
>>
>>10702021
She has a sketching class.. I've seen her sketch naked models
>>
>>10702216
get a record player to go with it anon, duh

artsy fartsy girls love vinyls, they dont even have to listen to the music on it but they'll take pictures of it for days and tell everyone about their collections, might as well get her started on it now
>>
just kill her. the advantages:
she won't ever say no to you
she won't ever need any gifts from you
>>
File: IMG_20151209_000755.jpg (203KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_000755.jpg
203KB, 1024x1024px
>>10702245
Yeah she's real artsy. She's also a hipster, though she gets pretty upset when I call her that
>>
>>10702410
She is a cutie. Tell us about how she texts a male friend while she is sitting next to you and how you can smell her pussy getting wetter and wetter with every vibrate from her phone.
>>
>>10702416
:^] nah, she hardly pulls her phone out around me. She told me the password to her iPhone and leaves it near me all the time
>>
>>10702427
she's overcompensating for trust, sorry :[
>>
>>10702410
she's too good for you.
>>
http://art-object.totokaelo.com/haley-ann-robinson/cereal-bowl/speckled-white/L1D5C9

Serve her bran flakes in this bowl
She'll love that shit
Don't forget to mention you picked it up from your last mission in Guatemala
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.