[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these good ingredients for a sulfate free shampoo? I cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Zg9ezJK.png (594KB, 523x526px) Image search: [Google]
Zg9ezJK.png
594KB, 523x526px
are these good ingredients for a sulfate free shampoo? I cant really find any other and ordering online wont work cuz they dont ship to shitholes.
anyone can recommend a good widely spread conditioner?
>>
http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/sulfates

>In summary, not all sulfates are the same, and there are plenty of them that are completely safe and beneficial in skincare and hair-care formulations. More to the point, sulfate-free alternatives can also be extremely drying and irritating when left on skin for long periods of time under occlusion, but that’s not how they are used, either.

feel free to read up, OP
>>
>>10701447

Is it a "potato" baby on the bottle ?
>>
>>10701474
Hm so what do you recommend for a shampoo that is relatively easy to get? All makes my hair like shit.
>>
bimp
>>
>>10701485
any "mild" shampoo for sensitive skin
go to a pharmacy and tell them you have very sensitive skin and they'll give you something hypoallergenic and without irritants

then don't use it that often and use small amounts
>>
GO NO POO, OP

For real, though, I've been for a month and so far so good. Try the meme out.
>>
>>10701447
Tresemme naturals is a good, pretty commonly available conditioner. They make a few different kinds, though, so read up on those. They don't have any of the shit you don't want in a conditioner. It honestly works just as well as the $25/bottle shit I use.
>>
>>10701447
If you want a really safe conditionner you can use coconut oil, apply to hair (not too much), wrap a plastic bag around your hair, let it sit for anywhere from 15 minutes to a whole night, and then wash.
>>
File: rausch.png (263KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rausch.png
263KB, 1280x1024px
>>10701907
>no poo meme

Shut the fuck up underrage retard.

Use natural products if you can OP. Aim for the most neutral products, no paraben, no silicone, no perfume etc. Baby ones are good because they aren't aggressive.

Personally i use this one. I have a very sensitive scalp thanks to two years of Accutane. It works wonder so far. Swiss qualitat so you know that shit ain't no joke.
>>
>>10704377
it really does work for lots of people, though
>>
>>10704377
>le meme xD
Greaseball detected. Sorry not all of us secrete gallons of italian dressing theough our skulls every day
>>
>>10704445
>i shampoo my hair with adapted products like a normal and intelligent human being
>i'm the greaseball, not the disgusting piece of shit falling for a retarded meme that doesn't wash his filthy hair

ok

>>10704433

placebo effect
>>
>>10704452
>i strip the natural oil from my hair with shampoo and then try to artificially add it back with conditioner

ok.

>being this far in denial because it didn't work for you
>>
>>10704606
>i strip the natural oil from my hair with shampoo and then try to artificially add it back with conditioner
>projection

where the fuck did you saw the word "conditioner" you stupid retard ?

>being this far in denial because it didn't work for you

implying i tried the meme in the first place
>>
>>10704667
ahahahaha
>being this mad

sorry, but it ACTUALLY works for people. no placebo. it fixed my dandruff and oily hair.
>>
>>10704696
because you used shit products

no wonder your hair will be better if you go from shit to nothing
>>
>>10704696
>has never tried it
>doesn't know anything about it
>hates it

this is /fa/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.