[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 067.jpg (808KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
808KB, 2448x3264px
I've already built the fanbase, brainstormed ideas for designs, and created them. My shirts are ready to be printed out and shipped to myself, and due to the amount of colors used in the design it will cost roughly $20 a shirt to produce. Printing on AA as well, what kind of price should I be going with? I was thinking maybe $50 to produce exclusivity and to cover for the materials used.
>>
>>10689342
>it will cost roughly $20 a shirt to produce
top kek, you make it sound as if you did well.
>>
File: 1.jpg (113KB, 747x699px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
113KB, 747x699px
>>10689352
A lot of people are interested, so, yeah.
>>
if you want to promote exclusivity make a design worth buying to an actual large amount of people and have limited print runs, not put a higher price tag on it
>>
>>10689352
holly shit 20 a shirt to produce? that's a fucking horrid turnover.

there are much better blanks you can buy in bulk that are dramatically cheaper than AA. people want your designs and for the most part don't give a shit whether or not it's on an AA tee.
>>
>>10689433
I refuse to drop the price $10 or so bucks to sell something with terrible quality. I went in this specifically avoiding brands like that because I wanted to make something I would wear myself.
>>
>>10689448
Buy Gildan senpai
>>
>>10689460
Senpai corrected to senpai...
>>
>>10689352
lol this is what happens when you buy blanks

>>10689342
i don't think you have quality high enough to be able to run 60% markups, but hey, if people buy, then sick
>>
>>10689448
do your research and you'll find quality blanks for much much less.

AA blanks were so popular because of the fucking brand, not because they are high quality shirts. nobody gives a shit now since the AA hype has completely died.

don't forget you're trying to run a business.
>>
>>10689475
this is true, you can get great blanks for way less, hell even the fruit of the loom super premium tees are way cheaper than AA
>>
>>10689342

$20 to produce a shirt is far too much if you're simply printing on AA. You shouldn't be spending more than $10, and that's for a limited (<250) run.
>>
>>10689342
Oh no, it's you again. You aren't ready to start a store, if you have to ask /fa/.
>>
>>10689464
Great job!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.