[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of black nail polish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: BlackNailPolish.jpg (17KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
BlackNailPolish.jpg
17KB, 400x235px
What do you think of black nail polish?
>>
dope
>>
>>10683067
matte black only for guys
>>
>>10683087
this is if you care about not being taken for fag.

I do both plain black and multicolor and the black is definitely almost accepted here besides some strange looks.
>>
Golden nail polish is dope af if you want to go full 21st century dandy.
>>
Orange/White/Dark Purple is best for girls
If your a guy you shouldnt use it at all
>>
File: IMG_7309.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7309.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
black and matte black are cool. Anyone have any recs for a black matte polish that is completely black and dark with no shine/glitter? I bought manglaze matte is murder and it's a pretty good matte but it has a subtle "glitter" in it which i'm not that big a fan of.
>>
>>10683067
Fuck nail polish, too gaudy desu

Let's talk makeup.
>>
>>10683522
barry m or just normal+matte topcoat
>>
>>10683067
reminds me way too much of my bb goth teenage years spent listening to AFI
>>
>>10683633
thanks. i appreciate it.
>>
>>10683522
post fit
>>
My gf works for opi, they seem to make well regarded stuff and it's not cheap either. She gets tons for free
>>
Why is /fa/ obsessed with matte black nails? This thread reappears every couple of weeks.
>>
If ur queer enough to wear nail polish as a guy, don't be prude about it. Dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_7281.jpg (238KB, 715x2183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7281.jpg
238KB, 715x2183px
>>10683750
I didn't take a pic of what I was wearing that day but it was basically what i'm wearing in pic related but with Redwing Postmans instead of PF Flyers.
>>
>>10683241
>orange/white/dark purple
shit taste disregard opinions
>>
>>10683804
who are you talking to
>>
>>10683241
>orange/white
no
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1000x1000px
Not a fan of matte black myself. It has a tendency to highlight every single nail imperfection and tends to a dark grey rather than true black in most polishes, whether matte finish or matte top coat, for some reason. I think they only colours improved by being matte are burgundy and forest green.
But then this is /fa/ and a lot of you balk at anything you think isn't minimalist enough on nails.

My last purchase was this (illamasqua facet) and it's lovely. The gold micro shimmer is extremely subtle so it looks like a warm pewter grey until the light hits it and then it gets the subtle gold sheen running through.
>>
I don't care for it, especially if you have short nails. Just makes your fingers look dirty or your nails dead.
>>
>>10684053
To all the fags wearing black nail polish.
>>
Black French tips >>>> Full black nails
>>
Thoughts on white or green nails?

I think black is overplayed and wouldn't go well with my extremely pale skin.
>>
>>10685339
what's so prude about that?
>>
>>10683878
cool but lose the nail polish
>>
>>10685376
White has a tendency to look like tippex and a lot of white formulations are very poor. It only ever really looks appropriate in 60s mod girl costumes/photoshoots.

There are so many greens that it entirely depends on what kind you mean. I'm all for rich forest/hunter/pine greens.
Pastel and mints run the heavy risk of making you look like you're still repping the 2009 Chanel jade look.
Limes and bright greens are generally only flattering on black skin.
Teals and turquoises tend to look more summery but can be dope with gold accents.
>>
>>10685462
Again, if ur queer enough to wear nail polish, don't be prude about it and wear black nail polish. GO all-out and full-extravaganza.
>>
>>10685511
what if you just like black
>>
>>10683878
Would take to judas priest concert
>>
black is very overplayed. I've been using red lately
>>
>>10686320
would accept invitation \m/
>>
>>10686443
red is the worst color regardless of who wears it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.