[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compliments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: happy_man.jpg (10KB, 310x207px) Image search: [Google]
happy_man.jpg
10KB, 310x207px
How often do you guys get complimented? Recently been getting tons of compliments on fits and been feeling like pic related.
>>
>>10673952
how do you dress
>>
no one cares
>>
File: 387_900.jpg (45KB, 672x420px) Image search: [Google]
387_900.jpg
45KB, 672x420px
Im ugly, so - no matter how im dressing, nobody will ever say any compliments. Because nobody want even to talk this me. Because im ugly. Fuck you.
>>
>>10675569
S a m e senpai
>>
>>10675569

not true

people just don't really compliment your meme minimalist whatever, even if it's good

i only get compliments when i look like i dressed myself blind and drunk in a moroccan bazaar

but i get a lot when i do, people like weird fun shit
>>
Maybe twice a year, if I'm lucky.
>>
>>10675584
>meme minimalist whatever
Who said im into meme minimalist? Sometimes i am, for sure, but sometimes not. But i NEVER get compliments. NEVER FUCKING EVER. Nobody talks with me, i dont have friends. And than i had some - they were not friends, just a bunch of dildos who LET me, ugly faggot, waist my time with them - beautiful people, FUCK YOU. Even my mom never gave me complimets. She just says sometimes - oh, you are my little ugly boy. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>10675595

i think it's your frowny face and anger that prevents compliments
>>
>>10675595
/r9k/
>>
>>10675595
ive got plenty of ugly friends with beautiful personalities
>>
>>10675609
Fuck you.
>>10675598
No. Yeah, last few years i really see some changes on my face - i never fucking smile, always angry and unhappy. But there were many years of "happynes", and i never get ANY compliments. And i tried almost everything. Literally i didnt trye slp only, because im a little bit fit. AND NEVER EVER GET COMLIMENTS.
>>
>>10673952
Pretty often, especially when people are drunk at parties. people tell me I look like jared leto or johnny depp fairly often (even tho I don't really agree). and my fits, or pieces of my fit, get complimented fairly often. some people tell me to model or ask if I do
sadly compliments from normies mean fuck all. i don't need their validation, I know I'm better dressed and better looking than most ;^)
when good looking people or people with good style compliment me tho, that gives me pleasure
>>
I get compliments by friends on certain pieces like that's a nice shirt.

But I don't talk to strangers and fuccbois at school.

Actually, when I was drunk af some guy complimented a shirt I was wearing when we were gettin pizza, but drunk talk is different.
>>
>>10675623

i know some eggman level fat fucks who get compliments because they're happy and interesting

i'm gonna go with it being you or where you're located
>>
>>10675612
Nobody cares for personalities then you are ugly, believe me. Ugly peoples are just not equal to normal people. This is life full of pain.
>>
I have lots of people tell me i have feminine features. I kinda like it, so I guess that counts?
>>
>>10675636
id kill myself if i was uglt tb.h
my life is pretty superficial and based on looks. i honestly would have a mental breakdown if i was ugly. like if i got into an accident and my face or body was deformed id just end it all. or start abusing a lot of hard drugs till i died
100% serious
>>
>>10675636
sounds like you dont have a personality then.
>>
>>10675643
Im thinking about this. Almost 7 years i didnt even talk to any grill, i dont have ANY friends and all i am doing - just work, gym, then going to home and sitting on fa, reading tons of books, trying to make music, a little painting and longboarding whole night then its good weather outside. Im so fucking tired of this. This every year im getting more uglier. Fuck this.
>>
>>10675643
this is how i feel, except I wouldn't have to get into an accident because I'm ugly all my life xD

>>10675569
>>
>>10675643
do you think youre attractive? or just not ugly
>>
>>10675664
attractive for sure. at least better looking than most people i see irl
>>
>>10673952
Being effay isn't usually attractive to anyone but fashionable people ΔΊ, most people think Rick is silly. The compliments I have received have been on loud or extremely average clothes, not effay fits. That isn't to say the compliments you have gotten are meaningless.
>>
File: ebkak.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ebkak.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>10673952
Even though im ugly Japs compliment me all the time. And i don't like it.

pic: me
>>
>>10675699
Fat thighs desu senpai
>>
>>10675625
this. I'd only care if an effay peer complimented me.
>>
>>10675625
This so much. Normies will compliment just about anything that is borderline different. Unfortunately for me there is no one who lives in my state who is better dressed than me :c
>>
>>10675643
this. i'm also terrified of aging.

like, if the devil offered me eternal youth there would be really few things i wouldn't give him in exchange.
>>
>>10673952
Never, but I don't really care.
>>
>>10675660
>longboard

theres your problem, cut that shit out and you'll be fine
>>
>>10675643
a female friend of mine recently got into a car accident, she flew out of the car and literally ended up dragging her face on the asphalt.

She was rather attractive, now she looks disgusting and is depressed all the time.
>>
A drunk guy drinking beer on his balcony recently said "HEY FAGGOT!!! NICE SHIRT!!!". I choose to believe he was being sincere about at least half of that statement. He did throw a half empty bottle at me, but he missed... I think that was intentional, to keep my nice shirt from getting stains on it :^)
>>
>>10675798
Why? I like to ride alone in night. Sometimes i skate. Dont see any reasons to stop doing any of this - thats almost only things that make me a little bit happy.
>>
>>10675814
lol
>>
>>10675814
>Being this delusional
>me replying to bait
> :^)
>>
>>10675878
plot twist: this really happened, but it really wasn't a nice shirt at all. That dude just had shit taste.
>>
Almost everyday I get complimented
>>
>>10675772
I ride a lot of bike they are the only muscular place in my body.
>>
>>10675569
Family you sound ugly and not just on the outside. Moderation is the key you can be ugly on the out side but pretty on the inside out pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside but you can't be double ugly, that dejected personality of yours have convinced me you are ugly on the inside and I think you should work on that if you want friendos. Just my 2 cents.
>>
well when I go out and wear my most /fa/ clothing I easily get a lot of compliments
but on the day to day even if I wear fa clothing only like 2 a week.
>>
>>10675643
really? ugly can be vastly improved upon

something like being short is literally beyond your control and i don't know what i would do if that was the case.
>>
Pretty frequently, and on multiple things too
My boss said she noticed I had really nice teeth, girl next to me in class said the color i was wearing looked really good on me
> still no confidence
> tfw think your attractive but don't wanna accept it
>>
>>10677943
>you are ugly on the inside
Not really. Maybe mow im getting woth, bet i was better. and even than nobody will liked me. Because im ugly.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.