[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ here. My friends tell me that in five years flat caps will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

/mu/ here. My friends tell me that in five years flat caps will be the new fedora and I will look back on my years wearing one with regret.
Are they right?
>>
>>10673644
hats in general are pretty meh. The flat cap is going to be fedora tier because it's "Le classy old english" and neckbeards flock to shit like that.
>>
its already equivelant to one.
I seriously hope you don't wear that thing.
>>
>>10673644
its already fedora tier

burn it
>>
>>10673650

how can u say a simple black baseball cap doesn't look good
>>
>>10673644
they are absolutely right
trash that sinful piece of shit. burn it or something
>>
>>10673659
Sorry, I forgot to say that the few stand alone hats that can be effay (on guys at least) is baseball hats. Even those are tricky to come off effay though
>>
>>10673644
Only works if you're old enough to have worn it when it was fashionable. The exception being if you're black
>>
>>10673644
The universal rule for fashion outside the norm is that it works if you're attractive. Shit, I've even a guy look good in a trilby before, and that's pretty much impossible.
>>
>>10673864
This. I literally only see bald middle aged men or black people wear these, and 9/10 times it looks better on the latter.
>>
Okay, what if I look kind of like this but less hot.
http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/2/4/9/7/3117942/image3xxl.jpg
Then have this coat and a grey flatcap?
http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ioI.JFXXXXXdXVXXq6xXFXXXL/Hot-mens-grey-pea-coat-winter-clothing-brand-wool-trench-coats-men-single-breasted-jacket-casual.jpg
>>
>All of these people who think nignogs can wear flat caps

no

Flat caps are in a way part of the regional dress of the part of england i'm from. The only people i see wearing them are men over 50 and they always look pretty good; if you aren't over the age of 50 though, you're likely to look like a gyppo and might as well buy a full black/white adidas tracksuit to wear with it. The exception to this is if you're going for the country gent look, which would involve wearing it with a wax jacket and wellies (though this is still hard to pull off if you're under 30)
>>
>>10674174
haha this is some decent bait right here
>>
>>10674176
But that's in england. The fashion scene is a little different over in America. Cultures get appropriated all different ways and blend into something new
>>
>>10674187
Maybe in America it will then

t b h everything that becomes popular in america somehow becomes either normie or fedora
>>
OP here. 21yrs from the north of England, at uni in the south of england. If that changes anything.
>>
This is the hat that every tryhard university jazz band saxophone player wears.
>>
>>10674193
Ehh. Possibly. America doesn't have the greatest appearance to other countries at the moment, but in the fashion world it's a big contributor, so most things are hit or miss.

Here, if you don't wear a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers then you are some kind of freak who wants attention
>>
>>10674245
Haha, is it that obvious? I play bass in the university bigband.
>>
Hats are never a good idea anymore.
>>
That hat is for newspaper boys or old British men
>>
I usually equivocate them with bad hair.
>>
>>10673644
Trilbies don't look good and should be avoided.
Flat Caps/Baker Boy Hats can look good in the right season and with the right outfit.
>>
>>10674292
I play guitar, always want to vomit when I see other people in the band wearing them. The jazz era is over, play the music but don't try to have the look.
>>
>>10673644
i really hope not.
never had the balls to wear one, for fear of it being to fedoral.
after watching peaky blinders, i really want one... but again... in 2015... highly fedoral.
i would just love to slice someone's face with a razor deep down.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.