[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like the look of the coat in the pic, but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: upload7206736157489924942.jpg (26KB, 445x543px) Image search: [Google]
upload7206736157489924942.jpg
26KB, 445x543px
I really like the look of the coat in the pic, but it's superdry and I'v never heard anything good about them from non-plebs.

Looking for something similar (long slim fitting pea coat basically) around £100 in the UK.

Any ideas?
>>
>>10673325
>wearing a pea coat
Hello 2006
>>
>>10673325
https://www.frankandoak.com/product/23508
>>
>>10673335
Looks pretty good, but I'm in the UK, so most american brands are a no go.
>>
>>10673325
#1. peacoats are dead
#2. You see that line of fabric between two seams all over the coat (especially collar) that's cheap stitching and makes you look cheap.
#3. that shoulder shit always looks pleby, try to avoid it.
#4. alot of superdry shit generally looks very anime-y, and dressing like an anime character is not effay.

Alot of these are just my personal preference of course, so ultimately it's up to how you feel in your own clothes. however these are the reasons i wouldn't get it.
>>
>>10673371
What coats are currently 'in'?
>>
>>10673395
rick owens meme-ninja
>>
>>10673413

Who literally had peacoats this year.
>>
>>10673395
try a duffel
>>
>>10673395
camel topcoats
>>
>>10673325
Their windcheaters line is their only outerwear line that look decent, I view superdry as sport tier clothes, the one that somewhat comfortable to wear and you don't really give a shit about it too much.
>>
>>10673325
Change your taste in quality of clothing & possibly your overall style if you like that.
>>10673371
Anon hit the nail on the head for you
>>
>>10673395
my guess is topcoats and bombers. first > second.
reminder that the two are of different aesthetics so if you wear a topcoat with joggers you'll look like a high school lad who doesn't know how to coordinate an outfit.

look at your clothes and ask yourself if they're more formal or casual, more man-ish or teen-ish, consider if your body and face type support this aesthetic, buy accordingly. to be honest family i'm only saying what seems right, i don't /officially/ know shit so i'd lurk more if i were you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.