[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I arrived at the point where I don't give a fuck anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 356.jpg (184KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
356.jpg
184KB, 1080x1440px
I arrived at the point where I don't give a fuck anymore.

Tell me how to improve, /fa/.
Yes, I know, it's bad.
>>
>>10673108
You're just fat, that's it.

Lose weight, come back when you're skinny.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>10673117
what about the haircut?
this is an old pic, I kinda grew it out a bit now

(just fuck my shit up)
>>
Swap purple for a white t shirt, when you lose weight your facial features will improve. This isn't the most flattering angle, your smile seems insincere.

With the hair, HY is a bit outdated. Id suggest letting the sides grow in a bit more and push the fringe across.
>>
>>10673132

Also shave the facial hair. It's not terrible, just a bit uneven and I think clean shaven would look better
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
>>
>>10673132
>Swap purple for a white t shirt

That's some really shitty advice there. There is no "good" or "bad" shirt color, both work just as good. As a general rule of thumb - if everybody wears a white shirt, better wear a purple shirt.

Just buzz your hair OP and go running. All you can do for now. Don't waste your time on clothes or hairstyle, it looks bad anyhow. Fashion is not for fat people, good clothes just aren't cut that way.
>>
BUZZCUT
>>
>>10673108
ur white lol
>>
Actually one of the better looking people I've seen on here. Get a more normal haircut, cut the fringe and grow it evenly.
A little bit of weight loss would help confidence and make you appear a bit younger/more youthful
Don't have chest hair showing past shirt

Besides that work on a less forced smile, the trick is to not fully relax the eyes but to focus on something.
>>
get less fat and put fa behind u and become hesh. bitches love hesh boys
>>
>>10674333
Sorry, /fa/ is a white supremacy board.
>>
>>10673108
before we even get to the clothes..
lose weight
get braces (i think. it looks like you have buckteeth from your smile)
get a haircut that doesnt look like it was done by your crosseyed girlfriend
>>
>>10673121
It would look better if you were thinner. undercut styles generally don't work well with rounder head shapes though.
>>
>>10674333
whites are inherently the most fashionable race
>>
>>10673108
>says he doesnt give a fuck
>asks how he can improve, followed by self deprecating comment.
>being this mentally ill
>being this cuccked
>>
>>10673108
Dont dress like a stereotypical white suburban cvcklet (100% true)
No northface+khakis+sperrys
Actually stop giving a fuck, will make your face look less insecure, fuckboyish
You only had the balls to get a played out memecut and not change anything about your wardrobe.
No half-steps.
Oh, and lose weight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.