[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the deal with this site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ali.png (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ali.png
22KB, 400x300px
Why is everything so cheap? is it all fake?
>>
Don't buy from there. You're only making the problem worse for creatives.

99% of it is bootleg goods and the site is not held responsible if a someone is producing/selling goods that break any copyright/patent laws. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>10672711
yes
>>
Got shoes from there over summer, mud tier quality.
>>
>>10672711
new here?
>>
>>10672777
Every question that gets asked on effay has to be answered by atleast one passive aggressive fag. fuck me for not already knowing right?
>>
yeah it's all fake. protip: buy your CDG play shit there if you want it, literally no one will be able to tell the difference
>>
I don't know if I'd buy clothing from there, but I bought a fake Goyard cardholder and a guitar capo from ioffer and aliexpress respectively.

They were both great!
>>
I bought drywall from there and now my family is dead.
>>
i once bort some supreme when i was 15 lmao now i only get legit preme bogos from my plug at the NY store (aka my dad lol, he camps for me at the store)
>>
>>10672917
lol wow
you have a kek dad
i would hate myself if I had to wait in line for hours with a bunch of shit fags waiting to buy fucking street wear for my kid
>>
>>10672917
thats p cool of your dad to do that for you
>>
>>10672917
is this the only thing your divorced daddy can do to buy your affection and compensate for his guilt for failing your family?
>>
>>10672733
>You're only making the problem worse for creatives.
>implying I'm going to pay $200 for an overpriced accessory made by a "creative" when I can get one of identical quality online for $5
If the "creatives" want my business, they should price competitively.
>>
fake as shit, Chinese as shit, and takes forever to arrive. Didn't fall for this my friend did
>>
>>10672810
also DW meme watches
>>
>>10672917

oh yeah well my dad works at nintendo
>>
>>10672957
I disagree with that anon, but the real problems are it's going to fall apart in three days and it will probably give you some kind of poisoning or cancer.
>>
>>10672711
You get what you paid for.

>No known brand
>Chinese
>Mass produced
>Cheap

Gee, who could have known.
>>
>>10672986
Only person who got it
>>
>>10672986
laughed
>>
>>10672990
My friend, who occasionally visits china, has copped some things from this site.
He says you just gotta be extra careful about who the seller is, and it's almost always fakes, but they are usually good quality. Fake jerseys for football almost looked exact except one thread that was a little loose.
I'm just sketched out at the fact it's shipping from overseas, but everything is made in china, so i shouldnt be.
Think of it as less user friendly ebay
>>
Slave labour, bootleg trash, patent dodgers.

Only buy phone cases, cables and shit like that from there. Or, you know, just use feebay
>>
>>10672986
at first i was like
>>
>>10672986
jej
>>
>>10672954
hey at least his dad cares enough to buy his attention.
>>
>>10674155
>implying phone cases, cables and shit like that are not Slave labour, bootleg trash, patent dodgers.?
>>
>>10674264
no, he's implying those are the only things that are already made by slave labor so it makes sense to pay aliexpress prices for them

ya dumbass
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.