[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Primark/ here? Just picked up some Rick style tops, some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2primark - logo.jpg (26KB, 285x220px) Image search: [Google]
2primark - logo.jpg
26KB, 285x220px
Who /Primark/ here?

Just picked up some Rick style tops, some CP replicas and some dope SLP skinny jeans and only paid £23.00

Seriously, why do you faggots spend so much when you can get the same looking thing for a 1/20th of the prices??
>>
>>10668702
i feel the same way bro
>>
>>10668702
You say it like it is man you the real deal man
>>
>>10668702
Yea have fun paying your 1/20 prices for 1/20 quality clothing that falls apart after 2 washes.
>>
>>10668722
>>10668733
>>10668744
DUBS CENTRAL
>>
Everybody can tell when you're decked out in Primarni m8
>>
>>10668702
Becasue they're made by children, who are working in sweatshops which have such low standards of health and safety the chances of death in the factories are huge.

In the worlds developing countries 170 million children between the ages of 5 and 14 are forced to work to provide for theyre families working 18 hour days, if you want to support that cause then shop at Primark.

Also, almost all of the clothes found in Primark are worn by middle aged retards or 13 year old girls who all look the same.

Any questions?
>>
You obviously never had a rick piece in your hand, you can instantly feel the difference
>>
>>10668764

This. /
End thread
>>
>>10668764
Almost all clothes are made in sweatshops.

And why are you mad at the corporations? Shouldn't you also be mad at the heads of state in said countries for allowing the practice to take place?
>>
>>10668793
he asked for the reasons, i gave them.
I must add that because of the 18 hour working hours, quality of the goods and consistency of the production if far inferior to a regulated organisation.
I guess what im trying to say is that becasue of the poor working conditions, quality of the goods are poor.

On the other hand I do believe developing countries have a right to have their own industrial revolution so in that respect you cant blame the heads of state for trying to improve their nations, which will benefit future generations greatly.

I guess its down to the individual to make a conscious decision whether or not they want to support the cause.
>>
>>10668793
also i disagree with the statement that almost all clothes are made in sweatshops, many of the factories in China (where vast amounts of clothing is produced) are made in high specification facilities where machines aid production.
>>
>>10668702
Primark is ok for shoes that you know you're gonna wear the shit out of anyway
>>
>>10668839

I have a degree in business (lol) and had to write a report on this practice. Because of the repeated scandals, Primark suppliers are so highly regulated that if any clothing is made in a sweatshop it's likely because local suppliers have managed to deceive Primark etc.
>>
>>10668960
*made with child labour
>>
>>10668965
Who cares if a kid made it if you save some money
>>
>>10668702
>Primark

Enjoy your super shit quality you pleb. Shit is worse than H&M and zara. Literally falling apart and/or deformed after a wash.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.