[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does effay approach girls in crowded places on a night out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

How does effay approach girls in crowded places on a night out?

Not pic related, asking about a decent place with some dad rock and beer.
>>
I'm too shy to talk to girls. The only reason I have a girlfriend now is because she offered me mdma and talked to me first.
>>
>>10666924
I approach fat and or ugly girls and just be myself because they're desperate for cock and don't mind my autism
>>
>>10666924
>decent place
>with some dad rock and beer
choose one lol
>>
>>10666985
Yeah dude sure bro it's like I live in this one trillion people city and have so much to choose out of.
>>
>>10666924
Just go out and have a good time with your buds don't worry about picking up. The more you worry the less chance you have, don't fear rejection just keep moving on my homie.
>>
>>10666986
i live in a shit country (México) in a city with 850k people and even here we got bars that are frequented by hipsters and ''fashionable'' kids where they play nu-disco, futurefunk, minimal-techno, etc.

I doubt you have it that hard
>>
>>10666988
The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get
>>
>>10666988
I rarely have any interest in girls and just few days ago I was minding my own business in the early PMs with my friends and this girls come and sits at a table, alone, bit stuck up looking and drinks her coffee. I didn't care much but she looked nice.

Last night I got invited to this Wednesday live night that I regularly go to and checked the people that are going to be (on Face) there and she was like one of 3 that said yes.

Kinda wanna go out with her sometimes and maybe "fuck" her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>10666995
You gotta look at it as a win no matter what. If you don't try then you'll never know, that's a loss my friend. You introduce yourself maybe buy her and her friends a round, ask if they'd like to sit with you and your buddy's. If you get rejected, well fuck her and move on to the next. If she's a cunt about it just laugh at her.
>>
>>10666991
Until you realize u have no friends to go with you to those places. Feels bad man.
>>
>>10666924
Just look for girls who are sitting alone. Strike up some kind of dumb conversation and take it from there. Ask for their number later in the night, and if she gets drunk enough youcan convince her tk come back to your place to fuck. Some bars are better for this kind of stuff than others, you just have to find the right one.
>>
>>10666924

I was just at a bar with my work friends. You don't, was having drinks and one of my friends is a legit 9/10, some bloke was hitting on her, as we all laughed behind his back. Not to be salty but it's pretty full on just being interrupted mid convo for some dude to call your friend gorgeous. Happens a fiar bit whof n I hang out with girls. For you it's a whatever. But it's annoying part of life for them! Feminism bro XDDD
>>
>>10667028
Yeah that thing happened last weekend.

Just some people we've never seen started buying our female friends drinks and chatting them up.

It's cringey because we know what's going trough both of their minds. The guys are horny and the girls are completely not interested.
>>
offer them a cuppa and a line of ket back at my place to be honest family
>>
How to buy a drink for a girl if I don't drink myself. Is it odd to just get her something wil alcohol and then get a water or a soft drink yourself?
>>
>>10667053
It would make you look like a total loser. Why don't you drink?
>>
>>10667053
start drinking faggot
>>
>>10667053
Just buy a soft drink man. She won't care. If worst comes to worst just tell her it's got rum in it or something.
>>
I don't, I wait to be approached
>>
>>10667066
That doesn't work in my experience. Maybe I'm just ugly.
>>
>>10667014
>You introduce yourself maybe buy her and her friends a round
don't do this, it will make it worse for you.
>>
>>10666993
whoever cares the least, wins
>>
Just walk over and say whatever comes to mind. Sometimes you say something stupid, and sometimes your stupidity will be mistaken for being funny, but it might be plain stupid.
Just say bye and leave if you're not enjoying talking to the girl. Go to the next one.
>>
>>10667042

yeah, exactly. At the time you think hey its a chance, but most of the time they'll either take the drinks because hey, free drinks, or just say not interested.
I've never seen the drink card work.
>>
>>10667053
Just say you have a drinking problem, faggot
>>
>>10667150
dont do this
>>
>>10666991
>in a city with 850k people
>even here

Jesus. I live in a tiny city of 100k people Europe and there's like 35 bars here, from which about 5 are night club/dance floor types. I'd imagine in a city of nearly million you'd have ton of choice.
>>
>>10666924
oh my god

those girls are hideous

just look at their faces
>>
>>10667170
>I w-w-would't fuck any of those ugly females even if they threw myself at me
>clubs are horrible
>can't even have a intellectual conversation because the music is so loud
>don't even get me started on the quality of the music...
>I rather browse internet at home anytime and cry myself to sleep because I'm a 24-year-old kissless virgin
>N-n-n-nice guys truly finish last
>>
>>10667170
one on left def could get it
>>
>>10666993
This thb

Now all I have to do is practice it.
>>
>>10667176
>inferring this much from that guys pretty benign post
>projecting
>>
>>10667185
Agreed. Only one who is attractive. Other two are hideous and trashy. Kind of girl fit likes
>>
>>10667176
you suck.
I go to raves and club events regularly

>>10667198
phrased it the best
stop projecting, bro

>>10667202
yeah, left is okay I guess
>>
>>10667014
>it as a win no matter what
not really.
>>
>>10666993
>>10666995
>>10667017
if all you guys want to do is fuck just get tinder lmao why embarrass yourself openly in public
>>
>>10667053
Is there any reason you dont drink? You can have a couple light beers and still not affect your macros.
>>
>>10666988
This desu. If youre having fun people will pick up it.
>>
>"hi"
then you could say something like
>"what's your name?"
at this point a woman will typically unzip my dick
>>
I don't, usually I get approached and about 30% of the time I don't fuck it up.
>>
>>10667053
Lol if the girl wants the D, he'll be buying you a drink
>>
>>10667577
>he
we are not looking to fuck shemales m8
>>
>>10667053
Just say you're driving
Or, you know, be a man and don't be afraid of what she's gonna think about you.
If she asks you, put on a cheesy smile and say something among the line of " yeah, drinking is for losers". If you do it right she'll laugh about it and think higher of you because you aren't like the last ten losers who offered her a drink
>>
>>10667053
Just say you are Muslim. :^)
>>
Idk it's pretty effortless. Just go to the dance floor, make eye contact and dance. Or just say hi to whatever girl smiles at you. It really doesn't matter what you say.

After you start talking, just escalate and be fun. Most importantly; do not give a shit. As soon as she does something that bothers you, call her out and leave. That includes her taking you lightly.

just be yourself and enjoy yourself bro
>>
>>10667053
You know you don't have to get anything anon? You can just buy her a drink and get nothing.
>>
>>10667170
>>10667176
>>10667185
It's the cheerleader effect. Only girl that is attractive is the left: confirmed
>>
>>10666924
Learn to dance and just pull them on the floor.
>>
>>10667054
>>10667056
>>10667150
>>10667504
>>10667577
>>10667634
>>10667696
>>10667726
Cheers lads. I don't really know why I don't drink, just never have and don't feel the need. When I'm dancing I just prefer a water.
>>
>>10667014
>buy her and her friends a round
Female shill detected.
>>
>>10666924
Approach girls.
Great place is the smoking area.
>>
>>10667078
>buying alchohol for anyone other than myself
>lolno
>buying it for someone else without dumping several caps of ghb in it.
>topkek
>>
>>10667571
This is my problem, except i dont fuck it up like 5% of the time
>>
>>10667732
Youre one lucky bastard
>>
>>10666988
This really depends on the person and circumstances.
>>
>>10667832
Ye saves me quite a bit of cash.

T.bh I only smoke some weed at times, for some reason when I'm high I want to dance.
>>
I'm above average attractiveness but not the most outgoing socially. Like at concerts for example I make tons of intense eye contact with qts, I just look away and don't know what to do... Same goes for at parties
A lot of the time girls come up to me but I have no idea how to initiate. I wanna get better at this senpai
>>
>>10667993
Same here, people usually compliment me on being funny and witty but the concept of picking up girls eludes me.
>>
>>10666985
This

>>10666924
You have to experience Berghain!
>>
File: tumblr_lsaq26a1yI1qbc75do1_500.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsaq26a1yI1qbc75do1_500.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>be at party
>take xanax
>instantly become Don Juan

I gotta practice gaming girls when I'm sober
>>
>>10667053
Just be comfortable with yourself faggot. I use to do every drug in the book and was the party king of high school, and I would frequently go to parties or places on nights I didn't feel like having even a single drink, and didn't ever have to explain myself more than "I'm not drinking tonight" if anyone questioned me on it. I'm about the same person sober as I am wasted though. Worse comes to worse and you don't want to look like a nerd, just say you've got some opioids or benzos in your system. If she reacts weird to that and doesn't think it cool and calls you a druggie just say something along the lines "Yeah no hardly ever do anything besides have the occasion drink but my back went out the other day and I could've have gotten out of bed without" or if you don't know lil mama and you are interested in sympathy-impregnating her, just tell her you're on xanax because you just lost someone close to you, but you just want to have a fun night and not think about it.
>>
>>10666924

FUCK COLD approaching id never do it i only approach if the girl eyefucks me
>>
>>10667993
>>10668007

there isnt any thing u need to do really if u want the pussy just remember that in ur head and basically just chat a load of bullshit and flirt
>>
>>10666924
Smoking area, just let it happen you'll chat to at least a dozen in a night, i hate chatting up women inside it's just uncomfortable.
Don't get too pissed and you'll be fine mate good luck
>>
>>10667170
I'd 100% smash all three of them on a night out lol

>>10667053
>>10667732
>>10667878
teach me.
>>
File: 1448840816079.jpg (57KB, 785x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448840816079.jpg
57KB, 785x800px
>>10668695

>not wanting to drink
>going to a club sober
>>
>>10668703
i've been out every weekend solid for four years and spend at-least a oner every time- and my mates don't even do rounds. i wish i was one of those guys that can have fun/pull sober
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.