[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does smoking a pipe make you a fedora?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Does smoking a pipe make you a fedora?
>>
>>10666043
Makes you look hipster and tryhard.
>>
>>10666043
Keep in mind that:
1. You're not Gandalf
2. You're not Sherlock Holme
3. Disregard the fact that it's not sorcery AND it's not rocket science, you should be able to answer it yourself.
>>
>>10666055
>>10666063
Should I just stick to cigarettes, then? I prefer smoking tobacco for the taste and not really inhaling it, but cigars are really obnoxious so my only other option was a pipe.

Is there any pipe that doesn't look like a movie prop?
>>
>>10666076
Yah just get a small metal pipe. Smoking some nice tobacco with the mates after a few beers is tops.
>>
>>10666108
>metal pipes

You fuckin disgust me.
>>
>>10666115
Like it matters. OP should just get a small pipe. Nothing too fancy. It's just smoking tobacco. Not that difficult. Just as long as you don't look like Gandalf.
>>
>>10666121
Wood just tastes better, might as well smoke cigs at that point.
>>
File: 002-447-0408.jpg (55KB, 600x275px) Image search: [Google]
002-447-0408.jpg
55KB, 600x275px
>>10666043
Yes it is very fedora, but it's also by far the best way of enjoying tobacco. You don't get it into your lungs, you get r8 high, you can sit and puff for a long time just enjoying the outdoors or whatever, tastes way better, not as expensive/hard to maintain as cigars/cigarillos, etc.

Either hipster, 1970's old man, fisherman, fedora, or just that cunt that tries to be original but is really just an autistic ass.

Still, packing one of the long "neck" or wtv type when going hiking/trekking to smoke looking at the stars is so comfy its out of this world.
>>
File: KPFW.jpg (15KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
KPFW.jpg
15KB, 612x459px
Kiseru is the only way I can think of to smoke a pipe in an urban environment and not look totally idiotic. Even then, you'll have to explain what it is.
>>
>>10666286
AHAHAHAHAHAH
no

That is the most autistic thing. It's like walking around with a katana sheath. "It's a kiseru it's Japanese"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
kill yourself

Are you skinny fat? Your ass is disproportionally big right? And you think you're being original and unique? And you have some acne?

Imagine seeing someone standing outdoors doing that. Just the name. KISERU. God damn it!
>>
>>10666313
Buddy I don't like the name any more than you
It's a compact pipe, anybody would prefer cigs. I just think it beats whipping out a huge briar/gandalf-style thang.
>>
>>10666313
Calm down buddy, this is legit shitposting.
You could express yourself without spouting every new memes on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
If you think a pipe is autistic, just say so and don't sweat it.
>>
>>10666313
But if you really want entertainment, watch the Youtube vids of the whitest men alive sloooooowly smoking them. I think it'd work with the right fit, but it absolutely compounds natural autism.
>>
>>10666313
Gave me a kek
>>
File: img1j.jpg (100KB, 542x580px) Image search: [Google]
img1j.jpg
100KB, 542x580px
m'lady
>>
I smoke lemonbalm and peppermint.
>>
>>10666360
Oh god.
It's just so chodey
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0ROM58cqA

>>10666313
>>10666286
next_elliot_rodger.mp4

"the japanese find it disrespectful to use lighters"
"you're supposed to taste it"
>>
>>10666332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdkoePxwcow
you're right this is gold
>>
>>10666370
Literally the guy who recommended them here, I agree that both that guy and that mindset are autistic as fuck. I think a thin one and a decent fit would be fine. Cigs, still better.
>>
>>10666043
Do what you like faggot. What are people gonna do, call you a fedora and hurt your feelings?
>>
go ahead
I think it's cool
My friend does it and he's badass. no hipster, no tryhard.
>>
i do it but only alone

good way to unwind
>>
If you enjoy it or are thinking of trying it, just do it. Its not tryhard, hipster, faggot, or autistic. Just please don't be a bearded artisan pipe smoker. Look up tobacco shops in your area and see if they have pipes and/or pipe tobacco. Get yourself a corn cob and some non-aromatic baccy.
>>
>>10666232
>you can sit and puff for a long time just enjoying the outdoors or whatever

I don't smoke but I would just to do this. Also, pipes smell great.
>>
>>10666488
If I didn't care about making people cringe, I wouldn't bother asking here
>>
>>10667418
Sounds comfy
>>
File: andie macdowell1.jpg (20KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
andie macdowell1.jpg
20KB, 400x385px
>>10666043
All depends on your attitude. Don't act like a poser faggot or a hipster and you might be able to beat the stereotype.
>>
It's fine when you do it home or in the wild, alone or with close friends, but smoking it casually is fucking tryhard and more disgusting than fedora
>>
if you do it in public YES
if you do it at home NO
it's all about public perception

brb gonna smoke a nas
>>
>>10666043
>willing lowering your life expectancy

thump my head to be sincere kindred
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.