[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ am I starting to bald? I've always had a huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (231KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1280x960px
Hey /fa/ am I starting to bald?

I've always had a huge forehead and widows peak so I wear a fringe. For the past year I've been noticing that I've been finding a lot of my hair everywhere. My hair is still super thick so maybe this is just a "mature" hairline?
>>
I thought for a second that was a view from the top and you were joking and mocking that other thread.
>>
game over 4 U
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1223x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1223x903px
>>10665637
My hair down
>>
>>10665665
Get a haircut desu
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 960x1173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 960x1173px
>>10665665
Another of the hairline
>>
bump?
>>
>>10665643
Cannot unsee.
>>
>>10665674
obvious miniaturization present so you're balding

enjoy what little hair you have left cause it won't be there long
>>
>>10665643
same

everyone knows your upside down hairline photo is ur future hairline

ur destined for failure anon
>>
File: pepe_rain.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rain.gif
421KB, 700x525px
Literally just took my first finasteride pill. Anyone else here on fin? Any side effects?
>>
>>10665754
im on fin
was mad horny for like the firs six months
had watery semen for a while
almost going to be two years on it and nothing really notable happened
>>
Go get a blood test done and see a dermatologist.

I found out from a blood test that I have hypothyroidism. Which causes your hair to thin and fall out like crazy.
>>
>>10665841
>almost going to be two years on it and nothing really notable happened
You mean the side effects or do you mean it didn't really slow your hair loss?
>>
yes, you're receding

luckily enough its not too bad, so if you get on finasteride now you have a chance of not letting it progress any further

i've been on fin for 9 months.. only sides are less morning wood and occasional muscle fasticulations
>>
>>10666885
in terms of side effects
I feel it definitely slowed the loss and helped my crown a bit
its not a growth stim though so don't expect that from it.
>>
>>10666077
is there a treatment for it that gets your hair back?
>>
>>10668211
Minoxidil (Rogaine) can help thicken already existing follicles, but it won't revive completely smooth bald spots, those areas are effectively shut down. Long term, this is only like trying to bail water out of a sinking boat, whereas Fin can plug the leaks, hence why they're often taken together.
However, what Fin does is seriously alter your endocrine system, and it's not perfect (we actually don't completely understand it yet), so there is the very real possibility of damaging your libido. Doesn't happen to everyone, at least not immediately, but for whatever reason, some people get fucked.
>>
I have a lot of anxiety and pull my hair off. This has been going on for 5 years and it's been mild and not constant but I feel like I have done a large irreplaceable damage around and on the whirl in the center of my head. Idk what to do and I haven't found help but my biggest concern is if my hair will grow back. Very few people point it out but I'm not sure what is the extent of the damage and whether it is just temporary spot
>>
>>10668482
Get a worry stone and buzz that shit until you've broken the hair pulling habit. There are better ways to cope and that stress sure isn't helping the situation.

>>10666077
Did you have other thyroid symptoms? I just googled and I am definitely not a puffy faced bitch
>>
No you're not OP.

Stop making these threads
>>
>>10665637
there's some thinning, yeah, it'll take about 20 years for it to get bad and by then you wont care.

dont worry about it
>>
File: hair.jpg (449KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
449KB, 1088x1920px
>>10665637
I've been paranoid about a receding hairline for some time now, likely unreasonably so.
How does my hairline look and are there any signs of recession? I'm not very well educated on these matters and would like some outside insight.
>>
>>10669063
nothing screams out recession to me. What's your age and is there balding in either your mom or pop's families?
Only real advice I can give is to live, dammit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cTkTEpEYfk
>>
>>10669203
I'm 18 and there is a bit of balding in my mom's side, I think.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.