[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which dress should I get? Vote for the best looking dress.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: dresses.jpg (297KB, 786x1372px) Image search: [Google]
dresses.jpg
297KB, 786x1372px
Which dress should I get? Vote for the best looking dress.
>>
B is the best.
>>
>>10664168
A is shit
B is the sluttiest
C i think is the best but you gotta be like a model to pull that off and not look retarded
D is cute
so unless you're a 10 it's between B and D and what kind of attention you're looking for
>>
Depends, do you want to look like a prostitute or a slut?
Prossie: C > B
Club Slut: D > A
>>
D if tyou would feel secure in it and if you are fit enough. Elsewise B or C. They are all really hawt tho. Hope you look as good as that model.
>>
really depends on what you look like.
post pic.
>>
>>10664246
I have the same skin tone, build, hair length and height as those models.
>>
b is the best cut

but what is up with those material choices do you want to look like some party favor from a new money chinese wedding in bangalore just get something black or white
>>
C looks the classiest.
>>
>>10664256

excuse me c is the best cut
>>
>>10664168
Some of those look rad for a one-off NYE dress.

My personal vote for most parties would be C. A and D if you're trying to hook up or get attention. B is just kinda meh.
>>
>>10664168
A if you're going to a movie premier red carpet event
B if you are clubbing
C looks kinda dumb desu
D expensive clubbing and plan on drinking
>>
>>10664211

Those are some awful prossie dresses
>>
>>10664254
and all fat women say they're beautiful.

just post a pic - neck down
>>
>>10664168
I'd go for the D. I don't personally like the other ones, the other ones look too tight and slutty while the D option is cuter and more playful while being sexy at the same time.
>>
I honestly think they are all really bad and tacky.
What's the occassion?
A competition who can look the most like a christmas tree ornament in the home of a middle class family where Peggy Sue (56, secretary) does the decorating?
>>
>>10664301
just meant they will fit me regardless of which one I get, not out to prove anything.
>>10664356
Sequin is trendy at the moment, post a dress you like.

Christmas parties and clubbing.. It's between B and D for me right now, might just get both.
>>
>>10664387
>Christmas parties and clubbing.. It's between B and D for me right now, might just get both.
If they're cheap, go for both. I'm sure you know that dresses can get fuckin' wrecked clubbing.
>>
>>10664387
Let me guess: UK.
You don't need to answer. I already know with that taste.
>>
>>10664168
Theyre all ugly and the materials look cheap
>>
>wearing sequin in 2015
but if i had to pick then B
>>
Straight male here

D or b

D is best
>>
D
>>
if you could find a dress like D's without the sequin or all black instead then >>>>
>>
>>10664168
doesnt matter, what matters is your body, if youre hot any dress will look good on you, if you arent just wear baggy sweatpants and a hoodie and stay home
>>
Gay male here. C accentuates to make you look a bit curvier which is good. B makes you look like you're looking forward to hooking up. A and D are boring and too normal.
>>
>>10664168

d is not a habille style
rest is whore core habille
>>
>>10664396
>fuckin'
bateman my mayne
>>
B or D for the clubs, A and C are just slightly cheaper
>>
>>10664168
B or D
B is going to be more versatile
D would be good for like a new year's party
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.