[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ I'm not a very fashionable guy. People currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shoes.jpg (454KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
454KB, 1920x1440px
Hey /fa/ I'm not a very fashionable guy. People currently describe me as looking like a 1950s physicist. I recently went on a Cyber Monday buying spree in an attempt to upgrade my wardrobe.

I bought two new suits a green one and brown one. This is in addition to my current dark grey.

I also bought these shoes my gf said are all the rage. Pic related.

What do you guys think of these shoes? Will I look like a big retard wearing these with a suit? I really dunno.
>>
>>10663829
Also important to note, I am fit and not autistic looking. I am also 5'9" or 5'10" just in case that matters for shoe style.
>>
>>10663829
It's a good purchase, as long as everything fits and has a nice silhouette (pants tapering at shins), monk straps would look pretty good with the suits.
>>
File: suitbrown.png (176KB, 245x402px) Image search: [Google]
suitbrown.png
176KB, 245x402px
>>10663871
I am going to get everything tailored once it arrives. I basically just looked up some famous people that had the same height and weight as me and based the clothes I bought on their casual suits.

Here is the brown suit I bought. What shirts would look good with this? I bought a baby blue one, I also always wear a tie.
>>
File: huntergreen.png (130KB, 254x388px) Image search: [Google]
huntergreen.png
130KB, 254x388px
>>10663885
Here is the green suit
>>
>>10663829
1950's physicist-core sounds pretty fly for some reason to me. Any pics of that?
>>
>>10663829

>That grain.

>That last.

Hell jesus no.
>>
>>10664139
That last? What's that mean?
>>
>>10664137
Sure I'll post tonight
>>
OP. YOU LOOK GOOD AN HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE STYLE. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR 3 YEARS AND CHASED MEMES AROUND JUST BE YOURSELF.

The suits look great. Just wear them in the proper setting. Don't be all dressed up and look like a a browser of Fedora Lounge.
>>
>>10664262
Pretty much this
>>
>>10663829
Might be good might look shitty
>>
>>10664273
v. fah

The grain looks fine.
>>
>>10663829
Honestly I'd wear them with the green and a dark blue tie...I think that would look sharp
>>
>>10664229

The last is the shape of the shoe. It'll probably look better with feet in them so that the dip isn't so pronounced.
>>
>>10665365
You guys actually think this is /fa/?

Nice I wear grey pants and a white or light colored button down every single day. I am a nuclear scientist.

I feel like I am being punked and that I look autismo. My clothes fit well at least.
>>
>>10665441
If they fit well and you are confident and you aren't overweight then you most likely look fine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.