[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are there any examples of a bun looking like shit? No, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (48KB, 438x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 438x500px
>Are there any examples of a bun looking like shit?
No, the bun and long hair in general is the ultimate /fa/ haircut.

>no topknots
>no short hair forced buns

I've never seen a bad bun unless it falls in the above criteria. I truly think it's a timeless look that even ugly people can pull off.

Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
that's what I thought
>>
How can I prove you wrong? It's just an opinion. It is becoming a theme for fuccbois though.
>>
>>10664491
You could post a picture of someone who looks bad with a bun
>>
While they don't necessarily look bad, the whole le manly beard + man bun combo is going to be the mullet + stache of the 2010s.
>>
>>10664533
kek, never thought of it like that but it's definitely true.
>>
>tfw receding hairline, dandruff and shitty scalp

Buzzcut is cool right
>>
If you wanted hair not to fall in your eyes just get short hair kek
>>
File: tumblr_n4jvrv7cqO1tokukxo1_500.jpg (148KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4jvrv7cqO1tokukxo1_500.jpg
148KB, 495x750px
>>10664525
I mean, the OP doesn't look great..

You say even ugly people can pull it off, and imply that it's versatile, but I feel the exact opposite. You see a ton of ugly people rocking it now because of the trend and it's quite apparent that it isn't for everyone. In fact, it really only looks good on very select folks. Basically think of how much of the population has "good" hair genetics. Now assume that even less of these people will look good in a bun due to facial structure and the fact that you need curly, brunette hair to make it look good.
>>
>>10663784
I don't have a pic OP, but I was waiting for the train and saw this dude with a nasty man bun. It just didn't fit him, he had a ton of scragly dirty neck hair and a dirty beard. He was obviously trying to go for the man bun look because I remember he had a someone fashion conscious fit.

I think manlets/unattractive dudes just can't pull it off.

>>10665486
Man this pic made me think that hippy dudes must be livid that hipsters are stealing their thing. At leas they still have dreadlocks, right?
>>
File: uaredum.jpg (161KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
uaredum.jpg
161KB, 640x480px
>>10664913
lelelel ur right anon xd guess girls should just get short hair 2
>>
>>10663784
Man buns are a nono if you
>Have a receeding hairline
>Are fat
>>
>>10663784
OP, i want to grow my hair out, its mid-lenght now (same lenght as him http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/b8vg-8.jpg ), i want to ask you if i need to cut it special to let it look better?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.