[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you like about /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: PA-360169.jpg (352KB, 1000x1353px) Image search: [Google]
PA-360169.jpg
352KB, 1000x1353px
have you learned things or met nice folk here
>>
>>10660594
Fashion, not giving a fuck about what normies think, being myself, became bisexual, learned to take care of my hair.
>>
File: putin-crying.jpg (57KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
putin-crying.jpg
57KB, 620x388px
>tfw I have that shirt
>>
I've learned that having a proper haircut, 4 or 5 times more expensive that average and some pomade makes miracles.

Also, maybe not fa related but having good photos of you takes your social skills to the next level, so don't be afraid to join facebook or instagram. Cofcoftindercof
>>
/fa/'s userbase is probably one of the wealthiest and best educated and it's the funniest board overall imo.
>>
>>10660629
wtf
>>
i like the fragrance general
>>
Its a cool place to see all the clothes i would wear if i had the money.
>>
Like the banter, occasional high fashion discussion surpasses the level of any other forum, as noone is afraid of damaging there larger taste by bringing up something they dont quite understand or whatever.
>>
Interior/Room/Architecture threads, unconventional inspo threads, and some of the more specific generals and inspo threads have hit moments of greatness. I also legitimately love interesting fits/photography/places, even if I think they're terrible, and other people adore them. I want to see why it interests others.

I've learned to pay attention to how clothing fits, what garments work with others, and overall probably helped how I dress. Mostly through elimination of stuff that just doesn't work for me.

I also love watching people flip their shit over the most idiotic things.
>>
File: 233885-stephen-kernahan.jpg (31KB, 310x413px) Image search: [Google]
233885-stephen-kernahan.jpg
31KB, 310x413px
I like the eccentric fashion
>>
/fa/ changed my life. took me from a 4 to a 8 on a good day. gave me a fun hobby too.
>>
nothing, this place fucking sucks
>>
When I first started on /fa/, there were posters like turnleft, tripsk, /fa/scist, trunks, poet, etc. It was actually a time of knowledgeable people frequenting this board. I learned so much, there were answers to the hard questions when you needed them, good banter, and serious brand discussion.

I've stopped coming here as much in the past year, years, but man the last 3 years had such a difference face to this board. I feel as if things have become just "muh hair general" and "muh shiacore." There are still rick generals, but it seemed to be rick discussion was the norm, and not a minuscule shadow of what this board used to be.

I'm sure there's a bit of nostalgia at play as well, as the first year I was like a sponge, soaking up all the fashion related knowledge I could, now I'm well seasoned in it and as I am not the best at explaining things, I have trouble sharing that knowledge.
>>
i came to this place because my friends started mocking me about my clothes. at that time my mother bought me all of my wardrobe and it all looked like shit.

after a lot of lurking and reading i finally started making some decent cops, started taking care of my face, and developed my own style.

i feel that /fa/ can really improve with the quality of threads i can't deny that it has changed for the better. thanks guys.
>>
nothing, this board is full of american millennials and I'm a 28yrs old european so I don't get hyped at gay internet fashion, but still I like to check the female models.
>>
>>10664059
>28
>not a milllenial

what are u then Gen X????
>>
>>10664369
in europe is much different
till the mid-00 youth weren't bombed with typical millennial things like muricans, I didn't have a computer since 16
>>
>>10664059
>>10664059
this
>>
>>10660594
i learned that the inspo threads and generals are usually pretty useful, and also never listen to a single piece of advice from anyone on this board except a few of the better trips (if there still were any) because chances are theyre the exact same retards posting the 98% shitty/tryhard fits in waywt.

But the real world told me never to buy into any of the stuff mentioned in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJWlql-UY
because no one else except fashion victims pretend it looks good
>>
>>10660629
/fa/ turned me gay: the post
>>
I work for the industry in London and Milan, I don't really come here for advice but there are cool funny memes to show my fellas and the wtywt threads are so hilarious sometimes

>pic related, me in my latest shoots
>>
>>10664743
>>10664675
>>10664059
interesting, you guys should make threads about europe fashion and things you like, /fa/ needs more diverse fashion discussion
>>
>>10664675
Europe is backwards, that's why you never had a computer until you were 16. It's a poor continent.
>>
>>10665532
no
>>
I enjoy the people on this board. Most people aren't dicks, can actually have a decent conversation while still getting some laughs in. I'm new here as well, been going over the tuxbell and learning quite a bit. My favorited board so far, feel like I fit in.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.