[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bit overweight >super low calorie yesterday to get those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: libertysteak.jpg (270KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
libertysteak.jpg
270KB, 2048x1366px
>bit overweight
>super low calorie yesterday to get those cheekbones
>already feel like killing someone

i know it's all about discipline, but how do you fuckers manage this? any tips?

inb4 smoking i quit a few months ago

also how many calories do you eat a day?
>>
>>10659316
started low cal diet*
>>
>>10659316
drink more water, eat more fruits/veggies, cut out soft drinking and booze, and exercise.
>>
>>10659316
>also how many calories do you eat a day?

Aiming at ~3000-3200 kcal/day right now.

Need to gain some of dat derr weight to get out of manchild mode.
>>
File: WP_20151129_19_58_28_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151129_19_58_28_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
>>10659340
Eating this right now, mother fuckers.
>>
>>10659335
this
i drink cups of tea every day (6 on average) and usually dont feel like eating until 2pm
>>
>>10659347
fuck that looks good
>>
>>10659378
>tfw so easy to gain weight when living right next to Sweden's first hamburger restaurant

Fucking thing is open to 3am all day erry day too.
>>
holy shit it's not that hard

lost 110 pounds eating 1200-1600 calories a day. don't be a pussy and just deal with the fucking hunger for a few weeks before you get used to it.

it doesn't take that much, just drink water when you're feeling hungry.

fat fucks man...
>>
File: Plankstek.jpg (155KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Plankstek.jpg
155KB, 1000x666px
>>10659401
>don't be a pussy

Says the faggot actually eating 1200-1600 kcal/day instead of eating like a normal human being and just exercising a little more.

How does it feel being a kek to life itself, you pathetic shrimp?
>>
This is how eating disorders start
>>
File: 1411844615894.jpg (22KB, 390x364px) Image search: [Google]
1411844615894.jpg
22KB, 390x364px
>>10659411

>getting this mad at someone losing weight

I sense a fatty guys
>>
File: Burger 1.jpg (457KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Burger 1.jpg
457KB, 600x900px
>>10659426
Except I'm underweight and working on gaining weight back, sure.
>>
Usually a 1200 to 1500 calorie diet will work for a man. 1500 if you are active, 1200 if you mostly live a sedentary lifestyle. (Even then, 1200 is a little low for a guy. If you start feeling faint, then eat more.)

Another thing that can help is varying the amount from day to day. It keeps your metabolism going.

I don't really diet. I do work out when I remember but mostly rely on a car-free lifestyle to keep me in shape.

I cook most my food. If I splurge it is on sweets and eating out.

Find some vegetables and fruits you like and incorporate them into your diet. You'll feel fuller for less calories as well as being more nutritious.
>>
>>10659438

So you have problems with food and clearly cannot maintain any amount of normality in your diet yet getting mad at others when they control theirs.

You have self image issues bro, no need to lash out on those fixing themselves when you yourself or an anorexic faggot.
>>
>>10659438
So...

You are a shrimp?
>>
You're basically looking at calories and dieting all sorts of fucking wrong, and with just a few words too.

Troll or not, it's more about how you manage your calories. If you can burn about 2000 comfortably a day, then great. But don't expect a lot of work on your body because it doesn't need a whole lot of energy to process the food therefore your metabolism is slow. That's why when you see bodybuilders or athletes eat a lot, they really do need that much food to fuel the demands their bodies requires; their metabolism is spinning fast enough not only to burn the calories and, circumstantially, to resort to ketogenesis to burn excess fat.

Also keep in mind that even though Coke Zero contains hardly any sugar and calories, it still contains a lot of artificial sweeteners and preservatives are just plain unnatural to the body. Take aspartame for instance, not only does the absence of sugars or calories not satisfy the required daily amount but aspartame also stimulates hunger not to mention confuses the body on how to process it, so you actually gain a lot more weight than you do with regular coke.

There's a lot more to this, you just got to do research. This topic has been covered and misconstrued so many times to resorting drugs and tea/coffee to curb appetite and be skinnier. You get what you work for so if you put in shit effort to your body, your body will look like shit like the majority of /fa/ browsers here. /fit/ isn't much help either, just stop being a socially awkward fuck and ask for help. Every fucking time.

And 2400. 3000+ on Friday because cheat day.
>>
>>10659394
max? so fucking good
>>
File: Burger 2.png (838KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
Burger 2.png
838KB, 600x799px
>>10659444
No, I've just been sick and injured, which has led to some weight loss. Lmao you sure seem to know a lot about having issues, bet you also have daddy issues you forever twink lmao

>>10659446
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
File: Vegabaren.jpg (107KB, 1024x347px) Image search: [Google]
Vegabaren.jpg
107KB, 1024x347px
>>10659452
>max?

Nej, mannen. Inte Max.

För fan...

Har dock en Max typ 1 km ifrån det också, men fuck dem.
>>
Just eating less and not exercising is going to fuck you up.
>>
>>10659474
True.

>hello skinnyfat world
>>
>>10659456

>underweight
>lame excuses
>angry at people dieting

yeah you got issues bro
>>
>>10659478
At least I won't be a twink no'mo'

:(
>>
>>10659447
You gain a lot more weight if you end up eating more. I've personally never felt extra cravings from ingesting diet soda.

Diet soda alone will never have you gain weight. It isn't natural though; splenda will actually cause anal seepage if too much is ingested. Aspartame is iffy; if you have children, make sure they don't get into it, especially children under twelve. Their bodies can't process it like an adult does.

However, if your an absolute soda addict, then switch to diet... If you find yourself drinking 6 glasses of soda a day and don't plan on stopping, switch to diet.

Otherwise you'll be drinking tons of calories. Stevia is nice but way too expensive. It is also extremely bitter if you use too much.
>>
>>10659316
This thread does not belong on this board.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>10659467
vega baren?
haninge represent
>>
>be at friend's place
>his younger sister watches at me all the time
>sits around me all the time
>is kind of chubby (not fat, has nice tits and curves and cute faces, but well, chubby)
Should I bite? It's not like I will get anything better and she is genuily nice person.
>>
>>10659661
>cute face
>is genuinely a nice person
yes, but don't break her heart. if you don't actually like her, fuck off.

also, this may ruin your relationship with your friend. depending on how mature you both are. tell him you think you like his sister first. see how he reacts.
>>
File: disfunctional-palmers1.png (972KB, 1440x400px) Image search: [Google]
disfunctional-palmers1.png
972KB, 1440x400px
>>10659661
How many years are you her senior?
>>
>>10659688
Well, she never had a friend and I think he would be happy to find somebody for her. I know it's getting diary-level, but actually I like her. I loved my best female friend for a long time but she couldn't decide between me and her ex nigger who cheated her for three times or so. Being bipolar I am myself hard human to have realtionship with, so we both broke every contact.
>>
File: 50 foods under 100 calories.jpg (563KB, 1742x1122px) Image search: [Google]
50 foods under 100 calories.jpg
563KB, 1742x1122px
eat 5 of these a day and drink up to 3 litres of water a day.
>>
>>10659316
Go live in a shitty country. My BMI is 18 not because I exercise but because I can't afford too much food if I like to dress nicely.
>>
>>10659651
woop woop

:^)
>>
>>10659724
then go make her happy anon. weight doesn't mean anything when someone has a cute face and is kind.
>>
>>10659812
Adding to this anon: cute chubby girls are best at sex.
>>
>>10659316
>dieting for a day, feel like killing someone
>bit overweight
Yeah fucking right, you delusional sea cow.

>>10659411
Calm down before you have a heart attack, fatasfatass lardo.
>>
>>10659727
>gum
>>
>>10659316
Starving yourself is a quick way to find yourself sitting around angry about life.

Eat a bit more and get your deficit through exercise. The exercise will give you the discipline and something to do.
>>
>>10659812
First time I read on /fa/ that weight means nothing.
>>
>>10659401
Eating that small amount of calories is dangerous. You are just going into heart attack mode and, at best, you are going to have enough loose skin to make a mini you
>>
>>10659727
Thats just retarded
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.