[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lurking /fa/ for a few weeks now, and decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (134KB, 538x768px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
134KB, 538x768px
I've been lurking /fa/ for a few weeks now, and decided to spend some cash so I can look good.

I never asked specific questions, but i just sort of went with what seemed to be the kind of thing you guys say looks good.

Did I come out okay? This outfit cost me a lot, I really don't want that money to have been a waste.
>>
Fat
>>
File: 1429232129125.png (2MB, 1137x837px) Image search: [Google]
1429232129125.png
2MB, 1137x837px
GIVE ME YOUR SKULL
>>
>>10657772
really? i've been trying to get fit lately.

>>10657781
what
>>
You really don't look that bad senpai. The shoes are The only thing Imo that look some what off other than that not bad
>>
File: 1448561437967.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1448561437967.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
>>10657789
Is this you?
>>
>>10657792
what's wrong with the shoes?

>>10657796
fuck you
>>
>>10657809
The shoe strings imo that's just me. But if you like them that's all that matters
I like to wear shoes that are just straight black or straight white bc they go with anything
>>
>>10657768
Shoes are the only thing. I'd wear some black doc martens or regular hi top converse but that's just me. But other than that it's nice and well put
>>
>>10657768
This isn't too bad. It looks like you're going with what you liked personally and I respect that. It'll take time to fully develop your style.

A haircut could rly help you a lot here. Weight is not a problem. Hair does not suit you as is. Maybe keep it out of your face a bit, if you're going for a grungier look then long is good but just play with it a bit. I would use a thick belt with jeans 100% of the time, even if its just a cheapo one it'll look better imo. Thin belt could work with some more trousery things tho. Shoes are a little bright for this fit, converse would have worked well. Shirt looks rly good on you though.

Don't be worried to go to cheaper places like h&m, uniqlo to experiment with pieces before cashing in on something expensive. Plan your purchases and don't make impulse buys too often (there is some fun in buying those floral shoes just cause though).

Over all good vision that the shoes throw off. Not to say they're bad shoes but just doesn't fit.
>>
>>10657768
Senpai why is your shirt tucked in? and why are your pants ripped? And why are your pants cuffed? You know they make decent jeans without holes and proper length for your legs, right?
>>
It's useless to shitpost on a board you're unfamiliar with.
>>
>>10657768

do people actually think thats you
Helinski street style
"“I'm wearing a 'Winona Ryder meets romantic goth poet' outfit because I'm currently interested in 90s aesthetics, Winona Ryder's 90s movies and Hedi Slimane's photo diary."
kinda cringe worthy
>>
>>10657768
nice bait retard, this image comes from a scandinavian streetstyle blog with ridiculous outfits
>>
this just made me really sad

why is life so sad guys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.