[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to figure out if I have dandruff or dry skin. My hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat--8668827330769386603.jpg (225KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--8668827330769386603.jpg
225KB, 720x1280px
Trying to figure out if I have dandruff or dry skin. My hair cutter said they are the same thing but idk. My hair is realllly dry and my skin is also pretty dry. What should I do to make these things looks better?
>>
>>10657047
bump
>>
>>10657047
bump
>>
>>10657047
>>10657047
bump
>>
eat a proper diet and realize that while loosing massive weight you will be extreamly physically and mentally ill ... for the period you do that. .most people loose a bunch of weight once in life then get it back and never do it again. im guessing your like eating like really badly and thinking yoru beautiful.. lots of people on this board like that. you realize people who are fucking super model thin still eat healthy food.. that's why their skin looks nice.

some people think they just take vitamins but they are kidding them self they fucking eat food guys they just are genetically thin/tiney.. its called being diferent genetically to others.. deal with it if you think you can "change your self" you will just look ugly thin
>>
>>10657047
bump
>>
>>10657047
bump
>>
>>10657047
>My hair cutter said they are the same thing but idk.
Where the fuck do you live? Every beautician coursework has a section on dandruff and its cause. A fungus belonging to the Malassezia genus.

If your "dandruff goes into significant remission with selenium based shampoos then this is the cause.

Dry scalps can flake, but not to the degree that dandruff does.

My boyfriend had some aweful dandruff when we first got together. He tried every prescription, every shampoo, every home remedy and wives tale.

Ultimately he decided to join me in my daily morning ritual of shaving my head.

A couple weeks later and his scalp was cleared up and shiny smooth.

Two years later he got bored with the bald look and grew his hair out. Been six years now and his dandruff hasn't come back.
>>
>>10658657
Weird.. why is that you think? And yeah I think I have dry scalp and not dandruff desu. But I really wana find out, because it makes me self concious. How long till i see results from a certain shampoo? Just 1 wash?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.