[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "frat star" an acceptable look for someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fjaksjdlasd.png (2MB, 1954x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fjaksjdlasd.png
2MB, 1954x1108px
Is "frat star" an acceptable look for someone still in college?
>>
Dont dress like this unless you really are in a fraternity

Preppy is cool but not fratcore
>>
>>10656745
So if I'm in a fraternity it's fair game?

Will people automatically assume I'm a douchebag?
>>
>>10656831
Of course. Every frat bro is a douche. Yes, even you.
>>
>>10656831
Yes, everybody except other frat boys will assume you're a douchebag.
>>
File: image.png (309KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309KB, 500x498px
>>10656565
>>
>>10657017
assuming that there are non douche frat boys
funny one anon
>>
>>10656831
Men will think you're a douche, women will think you're a douche AND a rapist.

Fraternities are kind of a joke these days, so make sure you're tight with your brothers, they're the only people who will take you seriously.
>>
>>10657071
Nah, sorority girls still dig frat guys. And they're usually the most attractive girls on a college campus.
>>
>>10657185
>most attractive girls on college campus

I mean I guess if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
>>10657197
Aside from athletes, how often are you going to find an attractive girl who lives in the dorms compared to how often you'll find one in a sorority?
>>
>>10656831
anon, let's be honest, if you're dressing like that, you ARE a douchebag, senpai
>>
>>10657185
Holy fucking crackers, sorority girls are THE most basic bitches, anon.
>>
>>10657207

You must go to a small school. Sorrority girls all basically look the same, and it's one "flavor" of hot. And you're correct, you will only find girls like this in sororities. There are tons of others kinds of hot though, is what I am getting at.

if you aren't a neckbeard who's scared of feminists, indie girls are literally god-tier. Independent, good fashion sense, cool hobbies, smart, etc. That's just my thing though.
>>
>>10657229
this is a good post. i like this post. I go to a large school in the south east and its kinda sad how many of my friends don't get this
>>
>>10657229
>all hot girls are generic
>I'm an intellectual, I only go after dykes with tattoos and short hair who listen to ITAOTS, that makes me better than other guys
>>
File: L1080786.jpg (3MB, 3776x2520px) Image search: [Google]
L1080786.jpg
3MB, 3776x2520px
>>10657257
>I go to a large school in the south east

Me too family, hence why I wrote that post. FSU has plenty of "sorority hot" girls, and I get that people are into that, but it's just never been for me.
>>
>>10657222
>basic
>having anything to do with how attractive they are
Why do I care if they only drink starbucks and wear uggs or whatever is cool with girls nowadays? If they're hot and dtf I'll bang them and have more fun than if they're ugly. Why should I care what they do in their free time?
>>
>>10657282
>fucking sorority girls
>unironically using the term "dtf"
senpai you are beyond saving, please return unto your frat and stay there
>>
File: tumblr_nhbpudn4Zz1tk0bono1_1280.jpg (177KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhbpudn4Zz1tk0bono1_1280.jpg
177KB, 1280x853px
>>10656565

yes
>>
>>10657302

mad virgin alert
>>
>>10657229
Nice post dude
>>
Honestly my man, you're already in a frat so might as well rock the gear while you can. You'll probably look back in life with embarrassment but you did it at an acceptable time. If you aren't in a frat and try to look natty, you'll just be posing, family
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.