[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an easy haircut to pull off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 188x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 188x220px
Is this an easy haircut to pull off?
>>
it's hard af

trust me, i tried
>>
9 times out of 10 you'll come off as a douchebag unless you get the proportions just right on the sides. They can't be completely shaven. I know because I had this cut for a while
>>
>>10653690
What was hard about it?
>>
>>10653678
yes, unless you pull really hard or its a toupe.
>>
>>10653678
it looks good for about a week until your hair grows back in. atleast that was my experience but my hair grows fast so idk bout you.
>>
>>10653706
What exactly do u mean by pull really hard?
>>
>>10653730
I think he was trying to make a joke but I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1442326489734.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1442326489734.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>10653693
>try to get something like pic
>always fucking fails because I can't explain how I want the space between the top and the sides to be cut
>constantly putting off getting a haircut and I look like the weeknd now

help me lads
>>
>>10653751
What to do with the space between top and sides depends on your face shape. Look at the haircut you want to get. The one you're pointing out is curly hair and it seems to be thick and grows in very together. The face shape also looks heart-shaped, but that's just judging from the pic.

Most heart shaped faces fare well with shaved sides. I have a circle face shape, so I have to get the top tapered towards the bottom (so the hair is longer towards the top of my head), which kind of mimics a heart shaped face.

If you look at a lot of models these days, heart shaped faces tend to be the most popular face shape. That's why a lot of shaved side haircuts look best on them. It's not suited for everyone, though.

What normies and /fa/ don't get is that haircuts are not reliant upon trends meme cuts. Just get something that suits your face shape. That'll look much better than yung leo or whatever the fuck everyone's trying to pull off these days
>>
>>10653751
literally use a picture of the haircut you want with the similar texture hair you have, its not that fucking hard
>>
>>10653751
show whoever cuts your hair a picture, aspie
>>
>>10653730
>>10653738
"pulling" refers to getting bitches
>>
in Antwerp, Belgium it's mainstream af
>>
>>10655382
Hou je kankerbek
>>
What to do with thick hair like OPs picture after a shower? Mine is curly as fuck sometimes and relatively straight otherwise. Air dry? Towel dry? Help lads
>>
>>10653751
Go to a black barber tell him regular taper fade blend the sides dont touch the top

Or low fade...whitebois just be shaving the sides off with no fade blending or anything lmao lookin like a damn tree
>>
>>10656723
towel dry, I have curly hair too and letting it air dry looks like shit
>>
>>10653992
Yeah, that wasn't the joke mate...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.