[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know what these shoes are? Been looking for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ex.png (346KB, 569x586px) Image search: [Google]
ex.png
346KB, 569x586px
Anybody know what these shoes are? Been looking for something even remotely similar, i love the pointed fit look to them
>>
>>10653337
those are moc toes
>>
They're slp boots.. sort of like chelsea's but with a strap across the front and back
>>
>>10653337
It's a fucking you dumb cunt
>>
wyatts?
jodhpurs?
>>
>>10653619
wyatt
>>
w2c jacket?
>>
>>10653337
It's called a harness boot it's most likely SLP. If you want something similar just get some chelsea boots.
>>
>>10653337
Saint Laurent Paris Nut Suede Wyatt Boot
If you're not into spending £760 on them, Puerhomme do copies for like £160 which I've only ever heard good things about.
>>
>>10655125
>Puerhomme

Stop being a garbage merchant
>>
>>10655137
Just giving him options and information, don't have to get so touchy m8
>>
>>10654105
Michael makes those bombers himself.
>>
>>10655490
Its not an option though. Its faking it.
>>
>>10655137
90% of /fa/ are garbage merchants, kek
>>
>>10655503
That makes no sense at all.
I guarantee that you would be absolutely unable to detect a difference between the OG and the reps if you saw him walking around in them.

So what is he faking, the status symbol of expensive clothes? Yeah sure, do you care about that?
There's only a certain degree to which something can be well made, and past that you're buying into the brand image for exclusivity.
If the construction and fit are comparable to a high degree of similarity, then what's the problem?
I may be a 'garbage merchant', but you're a fucking brand shill.
>>
>>10655579
>I guarantee that you would be absolutely unable to detect a difference between the OG and the reps if you saw him walking around in them.

You must have no eyes if you believe this.
>>
>>10655579
>>10655648
Yeah kinda this, I know exactly what is wrong with the fake ones.

And besides, the answer is simple. If you cant afford it, you cant have it. I would far far far far prefer to be a 'Brand shill' than to own any fake item of clothing
>>
>>10655648
>>10655660
I wouldn't personally buy them either, but like I said, I'm essentially just replying to his post with what I know about that particular style of shoe so he can make his own decision.

Perhaps he's the kind of person who would be interested in buying them, and if so, then that's his prerogative. I've seen forums in which other people spoke highly of their copies and seemed happy with them.

Chill out, I'm sure one guy walking around in fakes won't undermine your status.
>>
>>10653337
W2c pants like this but like with the wholes filled with a different color maybe if that makes sense
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.