[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are wrestling shoes /fa/? I know they used to be, but obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: wrestling-shoe.jpg (503KB, 1500x1195px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling-shoe.jpg
503KB, 1500x1195px
Are wrestling shoes /fa/?

I know they used to be, but obviously nobody wears them.
I had a pair of pic related when I was 13 when I was on my school's wrestling team. I remember them being the most comfortable shoe I ever wore but they had absolutely no friction on anything other than a mat.

As far as being fashionable, I have no idea if they could look good with anything. What do you guys think?
>>
>>10651820
those are pretty dope
>>
If you like them just wear them, they're a black and white hi top it isn't exactly rocket science to style. All you'll get recommended here are cps, stans and NB.
>>
>>10651840
I don't really want them I was just curious if the high minded patricians of /fa/ approved of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 516x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 516x737px
Are wrestling singlets /fa/? I got quite a few from my years
>>
File: ard336re.jpg (355KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ard336re.jpg
355KB, 600x600px
Are racing shoes /fa/ ?
>>
>>10651871
fuck yes they are
>>
File: ADCS4_D65552_1.jpg (38KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
ADCS4_D65552_1.jpg
38KB, 550x550px
Yessss what's up mate. I've been wanting to get a pair of wrestling shoes but was still kind of on the fence about actually purchasing a pair. Saw a guy walking around in some the other day and fuck they look great. The better looking ones are a bit pricey though
>>
>>10651870
No you stupid faggot
Leotards only belong in dance
>>
as a former wrestler, i can tell you right now that walking around in wrestling shoes is going to feel really awkward. the shoes are meant for you to be on your toes almost 100% of the time, not to mention they just all look like shit on feet desu
>>
>>10651820
>>10651856

A nice sport with shoes specifically designed for being on a rubber mat? Not only will you look autistic, you'll have chronic foot pain in a week
>>
>>10651820
Wrestling shoes are meant to be worn on a wrestling mat baka senpai, nowhere else. I will say that split sole wrestling shoes are objectively the most comfortable shoes on earth.

Source: wrestled for 12 years
>>
>>10652717
did you suck his dick
>>
>>10653278
>>10653278
>wrestled for 12 years
Did you take toilet breaks?
>>
>>10653331
KEK
E
K
>>
>>10651871
They were in the early 2000s, Puma ran with them as they were neglected by adidas and Nike. Slavs and polish guys still wear them. As leisure/lifestyle shoes I think they are hit and miss.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.