[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do i stop this shit senpai desu baka senpai desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: nail-biting[1].jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
nail-biting[1].jpg
8KB, 300x200px
How the fuck do i stop this shit senpai desu baka senpai desu
>>
>>10649990
I use to not only bite my fingernails but also my toenails.

And then I just decided to stop doing it. It's absolutely terrible for your teeth and makes your nails sharp and jagged.

I haven't bitten my nails in several years now. I didn't realize how nice my nails are considering I use to bite them all the time. I've even received compliments on how white the ends are. Which is odd... but flattering regardless.
>>
Get bitter tasting clear nailpolish made for this stuff. its at any drugstore or amazon senpai

alternatively put a rubber band on your wrist and flick it everytime you bite. you will associate discomfort with it, and it'll curb the need
>>
>>10650113
this
>>
>>10650022
how do you just stop
i got braces and i quit for 2 years and the second they came off i started habitually biting them
>>
>>10649990
I post this every time. Pay to get manicures. You don't want to mess up their nice work, they fix up all those weird jagged edges that get your attention, and lastly it costs money which is good motivation to not duck with it.

Answer me, ANSWER ME. tell me you will do this, you dumb cunt.
>>
will power. if you have no will power dip the ends of your fingers in something bitter tasting so that every time you put them near your mouth they'll have a horrible taste and eventually you'll stop
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (907KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
907KB, 2448x2448px
>>10651185
my fingers too ugly to go get a manicure senpai
>>
Scrape your butthole with your nails.
>>
>>10650635
If braces couldn't help you, I honestly don't know what to suggest.

I'm currently wearing braces which make it impossible for me to bite my nails off. It's pretty much reduced the problem from "daily I must rip and tear" to "I'm feeling nervous I'll tug on one".

I mean, try the bitter nail polish?
>>
>clear nail polish
nah paint them black family
>>
Its kinda just a thing you grow out of. Having jagged nails isnt very /fa/
>>
>>10652274
ayy. just bought some matte black nail polish the other day. I don't think i'll paint all my nails though maybe just one or two on each hand.
>>
>>10652831
>maybe just one or two on each hand.
shit or get off the pot tobh
>>
>>10650113

i'm a masochist

what do
>>
>>10652907
ehh I don't like the full hand look but I think one or two fingers as an accent looks p cool.
>>
put tape over em whenever you can and when you sleep
worked for me
>>
>>10649990
Read and exercise.
>>
Get a different addiction like heroin, its pretty /fa/
>>
>>10652731
>tfw I rip my nails with my teeth and get a perfect cut every time

I used to bite my nails when I was like 5 years old. But since then I've taken to just using my teeth as nail scissors whenever they get too long and just spit them violently, sometimes even while walking.
>>
pick your bumhole before you bite them, the smell with drive you crazy
>>
>>10653573
Same, usually bite them when they're too long instead of using a clipper, it's faster. After I just spit a bunch to make sure I don't have any remains in my mouth
>>
>>10653573
Same here, nail biting is not a problem at all, they turn out perfectly fine.
My problem related to that is skin biting and eating it. I know, very unfa, but still.
>>
>>10649990
get braces for like 4 years, worked for me I no longer bite me nails

pros: nice teeth as an extra
cons: none
>>
>>10649990
I used to bite my nails but found myself getting stomach aches when doing it. I don't know, maybe I swalled dirt or whatever nasty shit was on my nails when I did it.

Now, I never bite my fingernails because I make an effort to clip them when they get noticeablly long.

I do have a nasty fucking habit of biting the skin off my lower lips however.
>>
>>10654278
I pick my gfs bum but I like the smell of her fart maker
>>
>>10651617
Why the fuck do people bite them down this low. Looks painful and disgusting.
>>
>tfw my right canine is sharpened to a fucking point and I can punch a hole in my nails near the top and wedge the rest off, conveniently trimming my nails and not leaving it rough and jagged
probably still really awful for my one tooth, but shit mang it is really convenient
>>
>>10652942
accent nails look worst of all
>>
>>10656914
to each his own is beautiful
>>
>>10649990
I've never actually bitten my nails in my whole life, my nails are now too thick for me to even try and succeed.

Heck, even blunt nail clippers don't work for me.

Just stop, the longer you go without the easier it is to stay like that.
>>
>>10651617
ew, grills notice "minor" details like this a lot man
>>
Get braces, it's not even possible for me to do anymore, so I completely stopped
>>
File: 1388430320478.jpg (18KB, 302x325px) Image search: [Google]
1388430320478.jpg
18KB, 302x325px
>>10651617
>>
Am I the only one who bites the dried up excess skin around the nails? Never understood the appeal of biting nails.
>>
hi! If you want some serious help, here am I. Nails biting is an abitudinary thing, so you have to crop it from your brain as a stress releaser. If you are really interested in stopping it will take some time and dedition. First, buy a diary, every single time you catch ypurself doing it without thinking, write it down, the more you do it, the more you will haveto write it down on yur diary, after some time your brain will think about it as an important thing, so you will notice more that you are going to do it, at this point STOP before you begin, but keep writing down as you get the impulse, as time passes if you contnue doing this in some time you will be able not to do it and not to feel like doing it again. Sorry for bad english, it's not my mother language. Regards, i hope i've been helpful to someone :)
>>
Put lemon juice on your fingers

>>10650022

>toes
You sound very flexible anon
>>
>>10658612
cut those bits off m8, when I bite them they usually don't come off and infections can occur
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.