[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I dress?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Castro-And-Che-Guevara-007.jpg (32KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Castro-And-Che-Guevara-007.jpg
32KB, 460x276px
Not posting a pic.

I accepted the fact im not "kind" looking.
I don't think i'm ugly, but i'm not the one teen girls fantasize about. People are afraid of me, and i'm actually really kind. I tried dressing nicer, and to put on a fake smile, it's just not me.

I mean i'm not stupid I can tell people are afraid of me. May be I am ugly, but I see a lot of ugly people who are treated nicely and people aren't walking away from them or picking up their pace when they get close.

Anyways how should I dress? I gave up trying to be something i'm not. If people want to avoid me then fine. I'm a bit into fur coats, or with a collar that has fur. But big coats, no not like a trench coat that's stupid.

Just give me suggestions please.
>>
>>10644797
Always helps to dress a little smarter, I find. Brown oxfords, dark blue jeans in a reasonably slim fit, dark blue or grey button down shirts, a black herringbone coat with a reasonably high collar. If you can grow a short, neat beard, do so. Keep hair short and parted at the side. If you're skinny, build a bit of muscle. If you're fat, lose some weight. Helps to be tall as well, but that's not something you can change. People who don't look "kind" can still look very good with this sort of style. Avoid fur though, you'll end up looking like a shit supervillain.
>>
Like above said. Start to wear oxford shirts with a sweater over and a pair of slim jeans. In other words, try to look like you have life sorted out.
Some people have a naturally "scary" face that for some reason is a bit alarming. For example, ever noticed that all school shooters have the same vibe to them? You won't read about a school shooter and see a picture of a guy in nice clothes.
Try to look clean as well. I know that some people (like me unfortunately) look kind of dirty naturally. I got greasy, but oddly enough, dry skin at the same time. And my hair is always dry as fuck.

Anyhow, I'm a bit interested in how you look so post a pic :^)
>>
>>10644889
I'm deleting it in 10 min
>>
>>10644911
wtf mate you don't look dangerous you're cute. coming from a girl
>>
>>10644911

Saved to post again when you delete it.
>>
File: 20151022_221645.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151022_221645.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>10644919
I have social anxiety and don't talk to anyone
may be that's why . anyways deleting because friends probably go on here
>>
>>10644911
>>10644928
You know there's an archive right. By the way, you look better than most people on here. And not scary at all.
>>
>>10644928
How do you even have friends if you don't talk to anybody
>>
>I gave up trying to be something i'm not
>So tell me how to dress, /fa/
baka OP u are silly desu senpai
>>
>>10644928
what is your routine dude...
ur hot tbqfh
>>
>>10644960
I'm friends with people like me
>>10644969
I'm 18ish....desu
>>
You remind me of Alexandre Pato. Wear Corinthians/Sao Paulo/Milan shirts with his name on the back to get pussy
>>
>>10644924
post it
>>
>>10644911
Fuck man I missed your pic :((((
>>
>>10645023
nothing much to miss friend
>>
>>10645030
baka. Got even more curious now that everyone said you were a qt desu
>>
>>10644911
reveal yourself qt
>>
>>10645033
>>10645035
pretty sure I a was being trolled. on the Internet no one knows you're an ausie. fucking shitposters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.