[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit, /fa/? 9/10 girls at my high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What the fuck is this shit, /fa/?
9/10 girls at my high school are wearing this hideous abomination that they call a brand. These PINK clothes all have their branding splattered all over, and each and every one of them are ugly, although the girls I know just seem to choose the ugliest ones.

Why are girls so unoriginal and gullible when it comes to fashion?
>>
>says girls are unoriginal
>wears the same fucking black Chelseas with skinny jeans and parka as everyone else in this fucking board
>>
>>10642119
>Implying I own any of those items.
>>
Gee idk OP, why dont you go and ask them since you care so much
>>
>>10642112
>Why are normal people so unoriginal and gullible when it comes to fashion?
fixed for u
>>
>>10642112
>at my highschool
underage please go
>>
>>10642119
Faggot
>>
every time I ask a female if they're interested in fashion they always reply yes, when I ask them who their favorite designer is I tell them they can't say michael kors and like clockwork they always fumble.

women aren't interested in fashion, only fast fashion.
>>
>>10642333
so true
and the ones who are interested in actual fashion dont wear the stuff bc they can't afford
>>
>>10642112

>high school

no shit, you're in fucking high school, come back when you're older

>this guy was probably born in 2000
>>
>>10642112

>why doesnt everyone else go online to follow mean racists' ideas of what looks good
>>
>>10642333
I had my best female friend which I had really good relationship with but lost due to illness. She was pretty, but she never visited anything else but H&M. One day I actually started to wear nicely and showed her my white CPs and she bitched about "well nobody knows this brand and why you spend so much money on shoes anyway!".

Still miss her.
>>
>>10642343
I'm in college, and girls still wear this abominable brand
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.