[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are joggers possible under any circumstance for a white guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Are joggers possible under any circumstance for a white guy? I have one pair and look like a tool with them on.
>>
Absolutely. I own a few pairs and I love them. (I'm white). It might just be a matter of sizing, wearing them in a way you like, or where you bought them from. try pairing your joggers with a long tee, I like the split hem but whatever floats your goat
>>
>>10641755
Awesome. I think my sizing blows. I got them for cheap, I think they're Umbro (probably the problem). I'll need to get skinnier ones. And thankfully I just picked up a couple plain, long tees.
>>
File: 1448214061302.jpg (113KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448214061302.jpg
113KB, 500x667px
>>10641529
yea they can look dope with the right fit
>>
Joggers always make you look like a bum, no exception. Not to say you can't look good in them, but proper pants are always the better alternative.
>>
Black joggers plus white tshirt plus black bomber and black/white sneakers looks dope.
>>
Only look good if you lift.

Side note, I lift IN them.
>>
I wear them when I want to look relatively /fa/ while hiking and exercising. They aren't a substitute for real pants though.
>>
Anyone know any good inexpensive brands?

Currently have two pairs from Urban Pipeline, one a lighter grey and the other a charcoal grey.. both white strings. Think I got both for like 30$ at Kohls

Also, thoughts on joggers with designs/ brand names on them? Or is it just better to stick with solid colors/ designs?
>>
>>10642255
>not wanting to look like a bum
>proper pants
>>>r/mfa
>>
honestly can't go wrong with joggers. /r/streetwear would roast you for it but there's so much you can do with joggers
>>
>>10641781
>I think they're Umbro
hahahahahaha
>>
tapered sweats/joggers are cool but dont wear them with shoes like converse or vans authentics. Mine look ok with old skools but still not great. You need a runner to wear them with otherwise it looks weird in my opinion
>>
Any inspo for winter with them? Would they look dece with boots?
>>
if you're good looking you can wear whatever the hell you want.

if not, you should be doing everything in your power to not look like a bum/serial killer and joggers will make you look like both.
>>
Tech Fleece=GOAT Joggers
>>
>>10643119
the version 1 with 1 long zip or version 2 with the 2 long zips?
>>
wear it with a hoodie or a tracksuit and sport shoes
so you look ya'know,a real jogger
>>
comfiest shit ever
>>
>>10641891
Pic unrelated?
>>
File: image2xl.jpg (45KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
image2xl.jpg
45KB, 290x370px
Joggers look like shit.

That said, I wear these the adidas cuffed track pant. They don't really count because they have the stripes.
>>
>>10642763
How do joggers make you look like a serial killer?
>>
>>10644462
Unless you're on a track team, you look like shit, f a m.
>>
Only see white boys and gay latin guys wear em. You won't look like a tool, you'll look like a faggot. But! wear what you want. Do you.
>>
>>10644462
gym pants
>>
>>10642368
adidas
copped them for $40 CAD so you should be able to get them for about 30 or so USD
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.