[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap Backpacks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

I'm talking <$50, preferably like $35 though. I like something sleek and minimal naturally, nothing too bright or distracting.

I don't know much about brand names but I found this WeSC for $30
>https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1366464/wesc-chaz-solid-backpack?color=black

Any recs? Maybe some sales out there?
>>
I found one at a thrift store for $3 once. Mediocre condition.
>>
>>10638388
Jansport? Kind of generic but it has a certain charm
>>
>>10638414
I'll consider it, but the thing with Jansport is I get a negative vibe from them. All I can think about when I see one is shitty middle schoolers.
>>
>>10638431
what do you expect you dumb bitch, it's $35.
>>
>>10638433
Basing your taste around how much your clothes cost is what's really middle school tier, idiot
>>
>>10638433
Hey man, I said I'd consider it. I'm just letting you guys know my opinion.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>10638414
i have one of those black jansports, those fucking flaps near the zippers make me want to fucking kill myself they always get fucking stuck to those stupid fucking flaps REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>10638439
The guy calling you a dumb bitch wasn't me (I suggested jansport) I get that it has negative connotations (though here in britain I barely ever see kids wearing them) but it's still pretty nice, I've had one for a while and it's practical too, worth the cash
>>
>>10638388
that backpack you linked would look good if you took the branding off
>>
>>10638441
Had that issue the other day,spent half of my bus journey moving the flap out of the way, then trying to unzip it, then getting it jammed even farther

satisfying when you unjam it though
>>
>>10638436
You're a retard.
Nowhere did I imply that there is an association or concrete relationship with "taste" and cost.
But at the price ceiling of $35, or even $50 the pool of selection for backpacks diminish greatly, to the point where it's okay to call someone a "dumb bitch".
Also fuck you dumb bitch.
Also OP, this is slightly above your price ceiling, but also still doesn't make you a dumb bitch.
https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-modern-backpacks
You're not gonna be able to do too much with $50.
>>
>>10638448
Yeah, I could tell. Thanks for the suggestion.

>>10638466
I'm aware <$50 choices aren't that great, it's why I'm asking for some help otherwise it'd be easy. Thanks for the suggestion, gonna keep it in mind in case it goes on sale or I'm able to stretch my budget.
>>
>>10638466
Well you never mentioned anything to do with the variety, and neither did OP, why do you expect that to be inferred, then you call OP a dumb bitch? It's not stupid to want to spend a reasonable amount on a backpack
>>
>>10638491
Fuck you dumb bitch.
>>
reminder that nobody but the autists on /fa/ care about how much your clothes cost
>>
>>10638513
Different guy, but fuck off
>>
Herschel for ~$45?
>>
File: I.jpg (48KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
48KB, 500x433px
Anyone ever take the patch off the jansport bag and put another patch on? Is this a cool idea?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17KB, 302x331px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17KB, 302x331px
18 fuckin dollars

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/men/bags-%26-wallets/c/250/KETEMBILLA/p/38142936-12
>>
File: 1443668166870.gif (487KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1443668166870.gif
487KB, 500x384px
>>10639246
thanks
>>
op just buy the one you found and take the patch off

>>10639188
depends on the other patch you put on but will probably look pretty tryhard

>>10639246
gross
>>
>>10640824
Yeah, that might be the best plan. It's a very minimalist backpack, can't go wrong with it.

But I was also looking at maybe this $45 Herschal in red.
>http://www.amazon.com/Herschel-Supply-Co-Classic-Backpack/dp/B008N9B22U/ref=pd_sim_198_9?ie=UTF8&dpID=31PNRI6UlSL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR111%2C200_&refRID=1DRPJV0MVHN8KWFX58RH

You think $15 more is worth it? My previous experience with Herschal has actually been pretty good, never heard of WeSC (brand in the OP).
>>
Eastpak, and get rid of the patch
>>
I love the patterns on pendleton bags but I want to spend under $100 (only need it for a couple more months)
any recommendations?
>>
File: seamripper.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
seamripper.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>10638431
buy a jansport, seam rip the logo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.