[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What draws your attention to fashion, Anon? Why are you spending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1352593298828.jpg (164KB, 635x912px) Image search: [Google]
1352593298828.jpg
164KB, 635x912px
>What draws your attention to fashion, Anon? Why are you spending so much money on clothes?

What am I supposed to say? What would you say?
>>
>because i have a fatty disposable income, honey
>>
Because I wanna have a good looking corpse
>>
File: ghost outfit.jpg (42KB, 585x229px) Image search: [Google]
ghost outfit.jpg
42KB, 585x229px
>>10637121
>>
>>10637165
>go to haunted house
>see spooky ghost
>its wearing rick owens
>suddenly not so spooky
>>
>>10637196
>ghostninja
>>
>>10637110
W2c
>>
>>10637110
Cause it makes me feel better about myself
>>
>>10637547
From the cut it looks 100% like the bundeswehr parka, but the fabric looks kinda different, maybe just the lighting
>>
>>10637110
would u rather me spend my money on heroin
>>
I enjoy things of fine quality and craftsmanship. I rather own a few good things than many ok things.
>>
>>10637110
Because I'm an artistic person that likes to express himself in various ways or if I have to be honest, because I am fugly and having a decent fit puts me up by some points.
>>
>>10637110
The truth
Just tell that a bunch of anonymous men on a shady internet website know for hentai and other weeaboo content convinced you to spand your money on stupid stuff and do specific shit with your life that not even your parents could ever convince you to do

Cool people stoped buying clothes 2years,ago anyway, you are tryhard as fuck and uncool as fuck as all the other laggars "into fashion" nowadays falling for the postdesertcore meme, lol don't tell me you fell for an older meme though lmao

You are my bitch
>>
>>10637110
"the same reason you spend so much money on your hobby dumbass"
jesus, what type of asshole asks this
>>
I have crippling depression and spending money on clothes is the only way to cope with wanting to kill myself.
>>
It doesn't matter WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it.

OP, you ask this, because you're an insecure beta bitch searching for a "valid" excuse/explanation when confronted. Regardless of what you find here know that the second you utter it irl, people will make fun of you sensing how fucking insecure and phony your answer is.

Fuck off and grow a pair.
>>
>>10637784
>he posted on a fashion board with the intent to shit talk people who post on fashion boards
>>
I spend money on clothes, musical stuff (guitars, pedals, etc), soon car parts because me and my dad are gonna fix up a car. better than spending it on mass quantities of food and steam games.
>>
>>10637768
if your personality is so basic it can be expressed with your choice of fabrics you put on your torso then it doesnt need "expressing"
>>
It is appreciating a discipline of art that is just as valid as any other
>>
>>10638152
>It doesn't matter WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it.
Exactly this.

Any which way, OP probably doesn't have a strong personality to match his fancy outfits. Before he gets to that point, though, he'll need some help.

Whenever people ask me "why I dress up all the time" I'll just say:
>"I like the way that I look. Find some nice threads for yourself, and you'll feel the same."

It's simple, straightforward, and it invites conversation.
>>
>>10638316
>if you didn't dress like shit, you'd feel the same way
>invites conversation

Ok, senior autismo.
>>
>>10638360
It works. It's true. I saw it in my Japanese animes. There was this dapper fellow that was so tsundere and he said the same thing. And there were guys that were all like "Desu, we will buy nice clothes for ourselves. Watashitachiha besutowotsukusu mono to shimasu!"
>>
>>10637819
/thread.

If you didn't spend money on fashion, you'd be spending it on other bullshit. What's the point of saving up a few thousand bucks, it's too little for anything anyway.
>>
>>10638537
I'd like to add: Also because I take care of my enviorment (I'm nice to people, I recycle, I watch what foods I buy), and my body is part of my enviroment. Seeing a well dressed person on the street is a pleasant sight.
>>
>>10638556
>and my body is part of my enviroment. Seeing a well dressed person on the street is a pleasant sight.
>implying that you're a pleasant sight yourself
>>
>>10638574
I am. If you aren't, maybe you should lurk more.
>>
i want people on the internet to think i'm cool
>>
>>10637784
postdeasert core? really? u obviously don't know shit bout fashion or trends its the winter and fyi people weren't into fashion anymore in 2013 then now unless u base u base all ur opinions on ur shit tier 4 person circle of friends
>>
>>10638316
>"I like the way that I look. Find some nice threads for yourself, and you'll feel the same."

Not everybody finds measurable satisfaction in looking better.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.