[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the line between a big jacket looking cool and looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Where's the line between a big jacket looking cool and looking like a kiddo wearing his dad's?
>>
acceptable tier:
asians
white women

unacceptable tier:
everyone else
>>
>>10636641

this guy gets it
>>
File: 42-16922016.jpg (145KB, 1032x1024px) Image search: [Google]
42-16922016.jpg
145KB, 1032x1024px
w2c big suit
>>
>>10636693
Andre the Giant's estate
>>
>>10636629
w2c David Byrne bf
>>
confidence
>>
>>10636629
Oversized garbage suits were part of the 80's apathetic/nihilistic/pseudo-humanist anti-fashion individualist movement, that itself sprung from the LSD and weed fed hippies of the 60's, when the whole commie part uniting and caring about each other stopped being cool. It's basically what happened when the conservative capitalists and the hippies merged back together to create the yuppies.

Essentially, the shit hair and shit clothing was a way of saying "I only care about material wealth, and defy the collectivist progressives of the 40's-60's. Hence I'm trying to distance myself from the metro-sexual, patriarchal, fascistoid perfection of my dad, who didn't care about me, and now, I define happiness as 0 responsibilities, loads of money, and cocaine."

So yeah, you're trying to dress as the proverbial cunt, destroyer of western nations. The only thing cool about the 80's was their capitalist overdrive dystopian neon themes and starch sports patterns, particularly that weird hue of neon pink, deep purple, and emerald green. That, and the anti-yuppie dress code, made eternal through TV shows like twin peaks.
>>
>>10638283
well somebody obviously lived during the 80s.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (97KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
97KB, 640x627px
>>10636641
>>
>>10639900
That's a normal sized jacket for Biggie
>>
being attractive
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.