[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want you to be depressed this Thanksgiving week,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I don't want you to be depressed this Thanksgiving week, /fa/. Life is meant to be enjoyed! You shouldn't be spending it alone.

With that thought in mind, I'm starting a meetup/contact swapping thread. Post your area code, age, what you're looking for (seeking friendship, relationship, etc), and any other details you want to share
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
what are you, some kind of pedophile?
>>
Anyone who is legit /fa/ won't be alone and depressed on thanksgiving.
>>
>>10635917
um,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>
>>10635917
literally this. it's fashionable to have a full life of people who want to spend time with you, love you, and it's fashionable to not have any social anxiety but instead very socially confident and outgoing in a cool stoic way

having no friends or family that love you (as well as virginity or inability to have tons of girls thirsting and chasing you) is objectively the least effay thing to be
>>

Friendship
>>
>>10635931

That's not entirely true. There are plenty of depressed sociopaths that nobody wants to be around, that show up in movies and media enough to make it /fa/. If anything, an inability to find satisfaction in interpersonal relationships is one thing that drives people to create art or express themselves through clothes / image.

It's probably not very fun, but that was never a requirement anyway,
>>
>>10635986
that sounds like something the socially crippled, shy, anxious autists here would tell themselves to feel better

>b-being t-too n-nervous to order p-pizza from a place w-without online ordering is t-totally effay r-right g-g-g-g-g-g-guys?
>>
>>10635896
What do you mean? I'll be spending it with my family
>>
>>10636065
>socially crippled, shy, anxious autists here
>order p-pizza from a place w-without online ordering

You definitely don't look like you're projecting or anything.

Also, you don't have to be shy or anxious to be lonely. You might think that confidence automatically means that people will enjoy being around you, but you're wrong.
>>
>>10636065
Depression has inspired or affected many artists, most notably comedians like Dave Chappelle and Jim Carrey

>>10636080
to you and the above poster,

>pic related
>>
File: George_Caleb_Bingham_001.jpg (203KB, 2024x1611px) Image search: [Google]
George_Caleb_Bingham_001.jpg
203KB, 2024x1611px
bump
>>
Vancouver
I'm always downtown for school but if you're ever near around Pacific centre we could go for a quick drink / smoke and chit chat that'd be nice.
>>
>>10636743
have u met levi
>>
Friendship, maybe hang out sometimes
>>
724 Pittsburgh

I don't really even want to meet, I just want to see if anyone is out there. I doubt it.
>>
Inb4 somebody ends up on the local news

y'all niggas aint raping me
>>
>>10636766
naw i haven't met trunks yet
>>
>>10635972
Holy fuck there's more than one of us. We probably know each other DESU. Unless 760 is anywhere other than I think it is.
>>
720/303

Get at me
>>
File: 1442717954405.png (126KB, 419x366px) Image search: [Google]
1442717954405.png
126KB, 419x366px
>tfw Irish
>tfw no Thanksgiving
>tfw still would be up for meeting for some craic
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.