[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to build a wardrobe ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (173KB, 600x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 600x913px
Im trying to build a wardrobe, i have fairly expensive taste, but on a budget. Not that i buy stuff simply because of its brand, but because its hard to find certian styles of clothing for a low price. How do i build a good wardrobe with out breaking the bank or being repetive.
>>
just save what you like, donate the rest, and build a wardrobe piece by piece
>>
>>10635874
this. It's actually more simple than you think.
>>
Grailed.
>>
>>10635864

>getting a clothing rack to display your collection of mossimo camo cargo pants and tops from UO sale section on plastic hangers from the 99 cent store

is this some sort of postmodern troll?
>>
>>10635874
I never understand this. Why throw away good stuffs? I keep stuffs that I never wear ( with some listed on eBay)because u never know one day so,done might want to buy it or it becomes the new /fa meme.
>>
>>10636903

if you haven't worn it in a year, you won't wear it.

who cares if it becomes the new meme? why do you let memes dress you?

your fear of missing out on the "perfect" opportunity to wear a piece of gag clothing will land you a closet full of useless, ugly, cheap junk
>>
>plastic hangers
>>
>>10636903
OP wants to build a wardrobe
Your edgy Obey shirts from high school aren't gonna fly when you finally turn 22 and start eating out (I went into a middle eastern restaurant wearing an Obey shirt and realized that all of the people were fucking freaked about it. they basically let me cut through the line to get in and out as quickly as possible, assuming I was a skinhead or something. promptly discarded of that shit right afterward); in fact you're not gonna have room when you finally move out of your parents' house
So cutting down your wardrobe occasionally is both healthy and practical
And honestly, if you do have good taste in clothes, don't you want to know that someone's gonna get their hands on it for 2 bucks at Goodwill, someone who might not otherwise be able to afford designer clothes? I have a relative who runs a free store for teenagers so everything goes to them.
If you got a lot of use out of it, that's awesome...eventually you'll be ready to move on
>>
>>10636965

>his demeanor freaks people out
>"it's obviously my edgy obey shirt"
>>
>>10636991
I
I kinda look Arab (part Syrian part Russian)
So every other time I've gone into an middle eastern establishment it's been super pleasant
>>
>>10636965

>2015
>not being a skinhead
>>
>>10637005
>I kinda look Arab
>part Syrian

No, you don't just look Arab, you are in fact a shitskin
>>
>>10637014
family came to America in like 1905 though lol
and they were Catholics
>>
>>10637011
>>10637014

piggu keku pls go
>>
>>10635864
You will probably hear the same thing over and over again, but you can either: improve your offense and earn a higher disposable income (invest in your own education, develop marketable skills, consider higher-paying career paths etc); or work on your defense (make the most out of what money you have: buy second-hand or on sale to maximize what you get, set aside a budget for clothing, avoid unnecessary spending etc).

But in the end, fashion, especially designer clothing, is an expensive hobby, and a lot of the more expensive brands are really only for people who have money to burn. There are a lot of things I want to have, and it's certainly unfair that people are luckier or better off than I am. I realize that what I spend on clothes is already more than the average person, and it just makes it harder for me to become rich one day, but I think it's worth it because I like fashion.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (21KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
21KB, 450x444px
>>10636890
>caring about what someone stores their clothes on
>>
>>10637042

these boots zip down. not only does that zipper placement look ridiculous, but it's also impractical.
>>
>>10637216
Ya I just noticed actually, that's so fucking interesting

It's ccp?
>>
>>10637053

m8 it's like instead of flushing your used toilet paper, instead you went and bought a nice frame for it to hang on your wall

come to think of it you'd probably get into the tate modern doing that
>>
>>10637216

>not understanding the concept of having double zips

you're literally retarded
>>
>>10637270

>double zips on zip boots

literally why would anyone ever do this lmfao

>h-hey check it out, if i pull the bottom zip upwards, you can see my socks!!
>>
>>10635864
How I did it
>buy basics one piece at a time
>constantly think critically what you like and what you don't like
>build your basic wardrobe towards what you like
>once you realize you don't really need anything basic anymore save up and start buying 'statement' pieces and more interesting clothing
>>
>>10637028
>implying pigkek is the only one here who hates skitskins
>>
>>10635955
Hey Z :)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.