[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~Let me hear your Fashions Sins~ I spent $120 at the Burlington

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
~Let me hear your Fashions Sins~

I spent $120 at the Burlington Coat factory
-on Sweaters, shirts, and a windbreaker
-I shop here more than anywhere else
-I Also love Tj Maxx/Cheap 2nd hand stores.
>>
I unironically wore boat shoes for a solid year. Got a lot of compliments on them because it was right when they were cool but not popular. I poasted them here and thankfully got my shit sorted out. Literally never wore them again after that post.
>>
>>10633126
>boat shoes

eh I still wear them with shorts, looks better than drivers or loafers most of the time
>>
Burlingtons awful my god
>>
>>10633126
boat shoes aren't that bad, and they certainly shouldn't be worn ironically
>>
I recently spent close to $200 on blank shirts from Target.
>>
Plato's Closet is a great second hand store as well and they only sell name brand clothing
>>
I bought a Superdry jacket cuz I thought it'd make me look tough
>>
spent $70 at h&m on an imitation leather motorcycle jacket.

wear it in public.

love the fit.

am constantly wondering if people are secretly laughing at me.

don't like the shine of new leather jackets.

haven't seen a used one thrifting.

don't want to buy online without trying it on.

blaaaaaah.
>>
>>10633253

Why the fuck would you do that? Even if you needed a ton of undershirts you'd better off buying from a GAP, Macy's H&M any fucking where but a target
>>
>>10633091
That looks just like the one in my neighborhood, great mall.

I like going to stores like burlington and marshalls sometimes too. They would get in returns from saks or nordstrom so you could cop pretty nice jeans or jackets for under $30 that retail for $300 elsewhere.
>>
>>10633454
Lol who /408/ here
>>
>>10633488
Your Kinokuniya is shit but that dollar store in the same strip mall is pretty cool
Except for all of the unmedicated homeless Japanese people walking around everywhere
>>
Spent $300+ on fucking Cole haan shoes/boots
>>
I own one pair of jeans that fit well, they are second hand acne ones. I have over 10 nice tee shirts, but hardly any pants.
>>
>>10633091
I've purchased shit from Ross, be it expired fragrances (i have like 4 bottles of expired issey miyake under my sink in parent's house) I also bought a few pairs of doc martens there to do yard work/weld in when I was 20.

I have a pair of Converse X John Varvatos high tops....i bought them from nordstrom in riverside and loved the fuck out of them for years

but they just fell apart one day, by then i was 24? so i bought big boy shoes

wicker laundry hampers from TJmaxx

I bought and used a walmart Realtree hoody for a trap shooting club where i would keep shells in the front pouch

i bought an irregular Thom Browne X brooks brothers (then known as black fleece) tie from Marshalls when styleforum was copping them....for $14.99

it was the one jennifer anniston had wrapped around her tits on that cover of GQ so you know how neckbeardian that looked

I shop at nordstrom and macys......still fucking do it

Macy's for cheap calvin klein underwear ($50 for 3 + w/e coupons and discounts they give you) and nordstrom for polo ralph lauren lol to sleep in
>>
>>10633454
That Burlington seems like it's been around forever, it's kind of weird seeing it there while the rest of the great mall gets new stores.

Spent a ton of money at Tommy Hilfiger when I worked there, their branded things are really ugly. I also shop at TJ Maxx/Ross.
>>
>>10633091
I bought two pairs of denim biker joggers from pacsun. I still like them.
>>
>>10633788
What's wrong with that anon
>>
90% of the pants I wear are from American Eagle, they fit my body perfectly without modification, cost little to nothing, and look nice in my opinion. The only place I've ever heard shit about wearing them was here, in the real world people don't seem to mind them. The rest of my fit is on par with /fa/ standards however
>>
>>10634711
Some say they're shit quality
>>10634730
You're on 4chan, don't forget
>>
I buy a lot of my basics from urban outfitters. Their BDG tees are comfy and cheap
>>
>>10633276
urban outfitters have some decent used ones for €70 (idk if america has that option though)

anyway
>i work at tj maxx
>>
>>10633847
>>10633488
>>10633091
yoo I didnt realize there were so many people from the Bay on this site. sunnyvale here.
>>
File: 1360974885425.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1360974885425.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
I have no job and my parents buy me all my clothes
>tfw can only afford H&M
>>
>>10633276
I spent 150$ on an ASOS leather jacket a year ago, it still has the tags on it...
>>
>>10633091
I have found some pretty nice stuff at Burlington, I get compliments from things I got there all the time.
>>
>>10635089
Milpitas here, I suspected there'd be a few of us.
>>
>>10633276
>am constantly wondering if people are secretly laughing at me.

Absolutely no one cares.

But if you post this here, then yeah, you're going to get some laughs.

>haven't seen a used one thrifting

I haven't seen one that isn't brown/tan/oxblood, very frustrating.
>>
>>10635089
>>10636842
San Jose here
Do any of you guys actually own any fa memes? Like geobaskets or something - I've seen a guy with geos in San Francisco. I own raf adidas
>>
>>10637133
>>10636842
>>10635089
>>10633847

Milpitas/SJ here as well. I don't have enough money for memes, so I usually just thrift stuff.

SJSU anyone?
>>
I wear slp and I'm a skinnyfat 5'8 manlet. Grills keep telling me they like my style though.
>>
>>10633091
I bought a lot of leather before I realized it's causing unnecessary pain to the animals, and destroying the environment.
>>
>>10637340
Fuck off with that leftist bullshit. Man gives life, man takes it.
>>
I spent about £4k on Rick Owens this year.
>>
>>10637361
You give birth to animals?
>>
>>10633276
post fit?

I'm genuinely curious, does it actually look good? If not can we all laugh at you at least lmao
>>
File: 41542_100000294968682.jpg (10KB, 177x135px) Image search: [Google]
41542_100000294968682.jpg
10KB, 177x135px
>>10637371
>>
>>10633241
>>10633126
Boat shoes are pretty great on days idgaf
>>
>>10633091

TK Maxx is literally my favourite shop. You honestly never know what you'll find on their racks.
>>
>>10637310
Eyyy fellow Spartans here
>>
>>10633276
>>10633303
>>10635168

>buying clothes made by actual slaves

you guys do realize how much a dollar is, right? you DO realize there's no way anyone could turn a profit on that without human rights violations, yes?
>>
>wearing boat shoes
>doesn't own a boat
>not even a little one man sail boat that doesn't cost much to maintain or take out on the weekends
>hasn't boated more than 10 times in their life

you guys don't even make your own fits, you just buy, buy, buy ready to wear box cut cotton clothes and now this shit too
>>
>>10637463
>levis seconds
>own brand crap disguised as "frederick Anderson Copenhagen"
>horrible graphic Tees like gio goi
>wall to wall penguin brand stuff
>gaudy diesel knitwear
>nasty cheap Chinese accessories for your phone/ipad
Yeah. Fantastic.
>>
every day is fucking halloween here on effay
>>
>>10633091
how is any of that a sin?

If the fit is good, and doesn't smell weird, that isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>10637508

you're not making your own clothes so you're not actually effay.

You're never going to make it if you just settle for wearing shit thats been passed on for three years in NYC.
>>
>>10637500

That may be the majority but that isn't what I'm hunting for.
I've seen some amazing things in TK Maxx.
I bought a Rick Owens stooges, a Valentino cashmere overcoat and Margiela blazers. I've also seen Saint Laurent, Lanvin, BV, Brioni, etc, stuff too.
You just need to dig through the trash.
>>
>>10633091
To be honest, I don't see what is so bad about TJ Maxx, Marshalls and such. One of the Tj Maxx stores near me has a "runway" section where they have a lot of higher end designer stuff like SLP and such.

I guess I see why you would be embarrassed about burlington coat factory though, because the ones near me seem to only sell stuff from circa 2006 rap videos.
>>
>>10637310
Prob gonna go there next year catch me in my Rafs senpai lel
>>
>>10633091
I actually think some Phillip Plein pieces are good and original.
>>
>>10637310
>>10637490
Graduated from there last year woo.
>>
>>10633091
It doesn't matter where the hell you buy your clothes as long as you like the way they look. Fashion is subjective and has no price tag.
>>
>>10633126
Wear sandals
>>
I don't care about brands
>>
>>10639391
objectively worse than boat shoes in every relevant way
>>
>>10635038
same bro.

I'm a broke full time college student. At least it's 9 an hour and decent hours considering the holiday season.

The one I work at is a combo store with Homegoods so technically I work at both. It keeps me busy.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.