[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/basic/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

>w2c basic bitch gf
>>
Protip: don't.
>>
Define "basic"
>>
>>10631090
It's in the OP image.
>>
>>10631191
How is that basic?
>>
>>10631195
Birkies are pretty damn basic. They're like the girl equivalent of ozweegos.
>>
>>10631207
Basic in a way "minimalistic is fashion amiriteguys"
>>
>>10631207
if you live in a place where men wearing ozweegos and girls wearing birks is basic or normie... you are out of touch with society at large
>>
>>10632118
aka any big city? that makes you out of touch?
where the fuck do you live lad?
>>
>>10632125
>thinks everyone in big cities is wearing ozweegos
Oh my. It's like buying geos at walmart.
>>
>>10632118
birks are pretty normie in australia m8.
>>
>>10632884
I agree it has reached a wide audience but I'm saying it's still on the cusp of being out of the ordinary. But then I guess in aus, you must wear sandals most of the time so it was likely to happen more quickly there.

>>10632125
pahahahahhaaha honestly mate do you know how dumb you sound. Think you're special because you live in London. Seriously, yes I know walking around some high end shopping/bar streets you might see a few blokes in those and similar shoes, sure, but if you genuinely think the majority of the population even in the capital are wearing a collab that to most people in society would be very obscure, then you seriously need a reality check. I live in brighton, you see a lot of cool and high end clothes about, and granted the population is way smaller but still I think I've seen like one pair here.
>>
>>10634114
Why does this trigger you?
>>
>>10634390
>trigger

...I never said that, I'm just logically pointing out why that other poster (possibly you) is hideously out of touch. Just correcting him where he was so clearly wrong. felt the need to do so because I don't think closed minded idiots should just be able to spout what they like without being countered.
>>
i live in fucking milwaukee and ive seen more girls in birks than any other shoe
>>
girls shouldnt wearr any shoe that shows their toes unless they get regular manicures
>>
>>10634999
No it wasn't me, but you fall for the bait m8
>>
Come to KC and take them away, I saw more of those disgusting birkenstocks than any other shoe this summer
>>
Tfw no gf
>>
I almost had one bros.

Basic Bitch Gf > Effay Gf
>>
Basic shoes are Stan Smiths here. ;_;
>>
>>10631223
It's just college I guess. )^:
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-23+at+12.30.51).jpg (83KB, 421x843px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-23+at+12.30.51).jpg
83KB, 421x843px
r8 m80s
>>
>>10631207
No basic bitches wear Birkenstocks. Basic bitches wear mall tier riding boots, Uggs, and ballet flats, period.
>>
>>10634999
>>
>>10632118
What? Living in any fashionable place means you're out of touch?

I think you have that backwards lmao. Wherever you're from that "birkies" are considered anything but basic is out of touch.
>>
>>10634999
>sbubhuhlhblublbub I am unfashionable and am projecting my insecurities to other fuccbois on a taiwanese cartoon forum.
>>
>>10637359
Yeah in like rural Oklahoma and shit - basic means different things if you're in nyc or london where fashion actually matters.

Birkenstocks are very much basic bitch tier.
>>
>>10637394
uh... o...k.. not really. just didn't think your shitty opinion should go unchallenged :)
>>
>>10637359
bang on, agreed
>>
Hipster girls with great toes and Birks are my fetish to be quite frank, family.
>>
>>10637359
This. Although it largely depends on where you live
>>
>>10637392
I was more specifically referring to the fact that the poster I was responding to thought that most of the male population wear Raf Ozweegos.
>>
File: 4cqm16-l-330.jpg (22KB, 330x329px) Image search: [Google]
4cqm16-l-330.jpg
22KB, 330x329px
>>10638409
this tbqhlads.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.