[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they know that they're ads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Do they know that they're ads?
>>
>>10629167

Of course she's not aware of that.

She's a woman who fell for the LV meme
>>
>>10629167
what are you talking about?
>>
lv is still god tier so it doesnt matter
>>
>>10629456
Instagram girls getting paid to wear clothes I think?
>>
>>10629609
or internet girls (every one of whom thinks they're the next model / stylist / fashion blogger / trendmaker) posing in the same unrealistic/unnatural poses/locations they see in ads?

but probably your theory.
>>
>>10629609
>paid
well that's just the thing right. Why would brands pay for FREE advertising?
>>
>tfw I have become a spectator in the society of the spectacle
>>
I hope you're just referring to this specific print, I forget what it's called. They have some really awesome leather goods with a variety of styles; Epi leather is imo the best one.
>>
This is a south park reference.
>>
File: 1196211500_f.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1196211500_f.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>10629566
>>
>>10629654
You failed in life if you unironically think that theres anything good about the shit stain that is Louis Vuitton.
>>
>>10629167

If she didn't have so much pudge, the left half would make for a decent photo by ad standards. Orange / blue contrast is nice. Maybe the lighting is too soft.

As it is it's borderline embarrassing. And I never understood purses in general, anyway. Reminds me of that part in Infinite Jest where the lady has her artificial heart in her bag and it gets stolen.

Like, is some genetic difference that means that women don't care about not being able to use both hands? Or maybe they're socially expected to carry around way more shit. But I've seen plenty of womyn that use backpacks or whatever instead.
>>
>>10629701
Cool opinion
>>
>LV is pricey therefor it's shit

Nah
>>
Gonna be honest I inherited a roughly 100 year old LV trunk with that print and not a single person who has seen it (I keep it in front of my bed) has ever said "LV is trashy...." or "I wish your room looked like less of a LV ad."
>>
>>10629717
men have deep pockets for all their shit, girl pants and dresses have none.
>>
>>10629633
They do pay for this sort of stealth advertising. Brands will seek out instagram users with high follower counts and either give them free product in exchange for a few pics with the product and maybe a shout-out to the company/product. They will also sometimes pay a decent amount of money. I'm a graphic designer and I see other designers that I follow on insta get free cameras, lenses, pens, and weirdly enough shoes. It's never explicitly stated that it's an advertisement so it's easy to question whether or not it is actually a sponsored pic. But you can usually tell by the way the captions are worded.

Here's an example:
https://instagram.com/p/5NrKG9S1q-/?taken-by=hamrick
>>
is she taking a shit on that top picture
>>
File: tumblr_mt9a6v9VWS1sefczzo3_1280.jpg (510KB, 1280x1258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt9a6v9VWS1sefczzo3_1280.jpg
510KB, 1280x1258px
>>10629700
>not doing lv ironically
most swaggiest shit bruh
>>
>>10629167

@adidasoriginals @hm @danielwellington

fucking instagrills

>they did it for free
>>
>>10630036
>and not a single person who has seen it
Because brand recognition is important to normies, breaking news. They dont care if youre a walking billboard, they see expensive clothes as a status symbol.
>>
File: LV-Trunk-1.jpg (131KB, 491x640px) Image search: [Google]
LV-Trunk-1.jpg
131KB, 491x640px
>>10630125

Or because it is a timeless piece representative of high fashion in Americas not so distant past?
>>
>>10630136
>representative of high fashion in Americas
What?
>>
>>10630140
There weren't really runway shows in America in 1910 so foreign imported luxuries were the definition of "high fashion". I am considering it an accessory if that's your problem.
>>
>>10630153
>foreign imported luxuries were the definition of "high fashion"
You dont have the slightest clue what high fashion is. Spoiler alert: its not every product produced by a brand that has a cat walk edition.

Besides: why does it matter that there are runway shows in the US nowadays? NY fashion week is by far the most trash on the planet. They get all the junk US designers hardly anyone gives a rats ass about.
>>
>>10630167
Sucks you can't wear white because you are always on the rag with a flow so heavy it would have broke those levees.
>>
>>10630173
>american owning Louis Vuitton speaking nigger
Jesus Christ this is sad.
>>
>>10630180
It was a obfuscated way of answering your question: I thought it was about confidence.
>>
the billions spent on luxury marketing has taught people that if shit design has an expensive logo its holds high social value

stay brain washed plebs
>>
this is an extremely 2012 thread
>>
>>10629644
>tfw becoming a spectator makes you a spectacle
>>
>>10630227
as though everyone in this thread doesn't know that?
>>
its a south park reference
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-16-35-34.png (182KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-16-35-34.png
182KB, 720x1280px
>>10629633
>>10630052
once you get a certain amount of followers tons of people will contact you (pic related)
>>
File: roshinidaswani.jpg (80KB, 935x600px) Image search: [Google]
roshinidaswani.jpg
80KB, 935x600px
They are free ads
>>
>>10630341

they dont otherwise there wouldnt be supreme and cdgp posts every day
>>
I know a chick who is all into fitness and gets paid by Adidas and shit to wear and advertise their shit. She's in college and she's paying her school off by pretty much advertising on instagram.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.