[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3M THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 3M.gif (1MB, 379x278px) Image search: [Google]
3M.gif
1MB, 379x278px
I have been on a 3M kick for the last couple months and I have been trying to stock up on as much 3M shoes, and clothing. Hopefully y'all can show me something I haven't found yet.
>>
File: Puma 3M Trinomic.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Puma 3M Trinomic.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
Puma 3M Trinomic, I HIGHLY suggest getting these shoes they are comfortable look great and are very cheap as in I got mine for $60 on amazon. I bought 2 pairs they are my favorite shoes at the moment.
>>
File: reflective.png (388KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
reflective.png
388KB, 460x460px
Instead of buying an exspensive $100+ Nike or any other brand of full 3M jacket, I took a risk and I bought this from eBay for only $28.49, I bought a size up because I know that this is coming from an Asian country and it fit perfectly. The quality of it amazed me. I might even buy another one after I wear this one out. I have done some searching and have found multiple companies using the same EXACT jacket just with restitched labels. So this is a definite buy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/201254913120?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 2592x1728px
just bought some more stuff tonight, looking forward to what you guys got to show me. logging off for now.
>>
>>10623572
post fit
>>
>>10623572
these pop up on grailed every once in a while

the coating on the jacket eventually starts to crack and look like shit after a while
>>
2014 was last year dude
>>
This was done a few years ago tbqh
>>
>>10623572
Yeah, post some images please.

Also, you reckon its light weight enough to run in?
>>
>>10624162
I have one, not good for running in unless its super cold out there is no ventilation at all
nike vapor flash is best if u will train in it
>>
>>10624245
>>10624245
Is there anywhere you can buy a legitimate Nike Vapor Flash of this style though? (UK) Seemed like a seasonal thing that sold out and they haven't sold since.
>>
3m should only be worn for running.
>>
camouflage should only be worn while killing
>>
>>10625376
thats true though
>>
would love more pics / product descriptions from OP based on their experience so far :^)
>>
>>10624961
i have an OG one.
they released one a season later that was dark grey/black but it still lit up the same
i think that was the best iteration because the OG ones get marked up and look shit within a day or two
>>
>>10626270
do you have any pics of yours after getting marked up?
>>
File: nvfu-vert.jpg (303KB, 605x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nvfu-vert.jpg
303KB, 605x1600px
>>10626368
unlit - you can see the dark marks around the cuff and on the back. ignore the white marks, that is just water, it was raining a bit

half lit - you can see the marks and scratches

fully lit - the damage is not as noticeable, it still reflects as pure bright white

i like the debilitated look but i am guessing it would ruin it for most people. i have worn mine regularly with a backpack on (worst thing to do with 3M coatings) for about 2 years to get to this condition. quality is about 100 times better than the unbranded chinese ones and it's reversible. but the fit on the chinese one is really nice, less athletic and it has pockets instead of the vents on the vapor flash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.