[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fa/ggots, I'm tired of looking like shit in clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 580x387px
Ok /fa/ggots, I'm tired of looking like shit in clothes that I bought at K-Mart, so I've come here for help.

First things first, I'm looking for some suggestions on a casual button-up shirt. I'm quite fat, I think about 3xl American size, maybe more maybe less (4xl ausfag size). I hope not to spend too much money, but I will if I have to. I would prefer for the shirt to be mostly yellow if possible, but I'm open to other bright colours, depending.

Thanks.
>>
they don't make anything /fa/ in your size, sorry. check out /fit/, the board is cancerous but there is some good info in the sticky about safe weight loss
>>
>>10623340
pls dont be bait
>>
Check that jlist add above, they cater especially to tubby gents
>>
>>10623340
fatties aren't allowed here

come back when you're thin or fit

I_just_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.gif
>>
>>10623359
Lol I'm not *that* fat, I am 6'2 as well so I look a little bit tubby.
>>
>>10623408
post pic/post fit

I'll tell you what you need
>>
>>10623408
most fashion houses max out at 36 waist (18" across, not american 2" bigger)
>>
>>10623408
If you post a picture we could tell you. but saying you are quite fat makes us think you're over 250lbs
>>
>>10623408
buy some boots like uhhh timberlands i seen some fat dudes wearing that looks nice ig.
>>
File: LDwfz8U[1].jpg (531KB, 1673x1918px) Image search: [Google]
LDwfz8U[1].jpg
531KB, 1673x1918px
honestly man lose weight asap. you will never look "good" when you are fat, the best you can do is to not look bad.

Less than a year ago, I was 330 pounds. I'm 255 now. I'm 6'4 so it wasn't as bad as it sounds, but being fat was and is terrible.

Weight loss is really fucking easy, sticking to it is the hard part. Eat less, eat better, make your own food and control your portions. DRINK WATER. Get some fucking exercise. It doesn't matter what cardio you do as long as you do it regularly.
LIFT WEIGHTS LIFT WEIGHTS LIFT WEIGHTS, but do not injure yourself under any circumstances. you will lose all of your progress and gain your weight back at a faster rate.
Go to /fit/, read the sticky, it'll put you on the right track.

as far as clothes for the interim go, you want to avoid solid colors and patterns. Good shirts have flecks of shading in the material. Hide your faults and play to your strengths. Do not make yourself some shapeless blob with baggy clothes in order to hide the fact that you are fat. Everyone already knows, and hiding it makes you look worse. Theres a lot of info online as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.