[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever girl at my uni wears the same shit now that it's winter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: basic shit.jpg (404KB, 635x1128px) Image search: [Google]
basic shit.jpg
404KB, 635x1128px
Ever girl at my uni wears the same shit now that it's winter. Frumpy <School name> sweater that is two sizes too big. Lulu lemon pants and uggs. What the fuck fa? When did this be okay?
>>
have they even heard of yoji yomotato
>>
>>10623003
>when did this be okay

you're acting like american girls were ever known for dressing good
>>
>>10623003
Where is the green parka senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 636x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 636x925px
I dress very basic but it's a style that works when you are chubby and busty.
>>
>>10623721
i really hope this isn't a real post

juuuust in case it is, the skirt and long socks thing is not at all acceptable and thats a terrible skirt in the first place. get some decent pants and you'll be cute. right now that borders on being the female fedora.
>>
>>10623745
I wear knee highs all the time.
>>
>>10623721
Rule 63 Tintin
>>
>>10623751
No clue what that "rule" is
>>
>>10623003
>uggs
Why. Why.
>>
>>10623003

Is it 2009 again already?
>>
>>10623756
>Rule 63
"Rule 63 is a rule of the internet that reads as follows: "For any given male character, there is a female version of that character." This rule's exceptions are only in the instance that A: the male character is already so androgynous that a female version would be basically the same, or B: the female version hasn't been drawn yet. "
>>
>>10623780
Autumn never changes.
>>
Are you implying that males dress any differently? Coats are fucking expensive. Of course they all get the same cheap ones.
>>
>>10623909
I find by and large most people in my city dress like shit. I wonder why that seems to be
>>
>>10623721
There's a difference between dressing basic like you and dressing like a vapid cunt like ops pic. I'm with op on this one that that comfy-style needs to die
>>
Actually at my uni I was at a dorm event helping run it and I was absolutely really surprised at how fresh all the underclassmen's coat looked. When I was a freshman all the fuckbois wore peacoats and horrible dadcore shit. Now even basic bitches are getting parkas and it's refreshing to see something actually good become a staple for normies.
>>
>>10624382
>Now even basic bitches are getting parkas
my friend this happened two years ago
>>
>>10624382
Parkas are basic and for basic bitches man
>>
>>10623909
This thread is basically the female version of this thread >>10624208
>>
>>10623003
Girls don't stop this shit when they get older, FYI.

Most people care about looking good, but not to the point where they want to be uncomfortable. As such, girls lap up the opportunity to wear oversized sweaters, yoga pants, and uggs - it's basically trumped-up pajamas. Same for dudes and sweatpants and shit.
>>
File: tumblr_m0lcdaVhOD1r4reayo1_500.jpg (32KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0lcdaVhOD1r4reayo1_500.jpg
32KB, 480x319px
>>10623003
This is how they dress at my school. It's like they just found out about muh workwear heritage meme. They've managed to water it down to a #liveauthentic normie offshoot.

Add in a herschel bag and a toronto blue jays hat on warmer days and we're golden.

Any other Queen's University people here?
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 342x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 342x380px
>>10623751
>>
>>10623721
this is cute.

ive been switching in and out of styles for the past year trying to find one i like to stick with all it has resulted in is waste of money

it's cool to see you have you're own style though.
>>
>>10623909
holy shit this.

boys on my campus dress like fucking shit
>busted timbs,grey sweatpants and north face fleece

not sure why we are singling out females the average american doesn't give a fuck about fashion so why is this a surprise girls dress the same and boring
>>
>>10624870
>not sure why we are singling out females the average american doesn't give a fuck about fashion
See >>10624423
>>
>>10623721
WELLINGTON
>>
>>10623003
>When did this be okay?
>>
>women
>knowing anything about fashion

It is to laugh
>>
>2015
>Wearing UGGs

I'm at Université de Montréal and the only girls who still wear UGGs are fat cows and Haiti-tier poorfags.
>>
if they're white trash

NE liberal arts/ivy rich girls are all about that bean boot, oversized jeans, oversized cashmere or school sweat shirt, and barbour coat November - March.
>>
>>10623721
Velma?
>>
>>10625062
This. It's all about the hunter boots and leather boots now. I'm at Queen's so most of the girls here are still 2 or 3 years behind U de M.
>>
>>10624596
mcgill here but same bro
>>
>>10624883
see >>10625034
>>
>>10624596
was getting in hard senpai?
what program you in?
>>
>>10624596
Is this considered a bad fit?
Or is it just too common/generic?
>>
>>10623750
and?
>>
>>10625261
I feel like McGill has a lot of these basic GTA girls who move to Montreal for le morréal and muh harvard north

>>10625485
I'm in grad school so I can't speak for undergrad, though I did hear it was hard to get in for science

>>10625741
Tbh the girl looks pretty good and I wouldn't mind this particular fit if it wasn't completely overdone. The girls at my school usually wear the coat, some flannel shirt, some yoga pants or light denim, no socks and some white converse. When they top it off with the blue jays snapback it's like fuck..kill me now.
>>
femanon here

Once I get it cleaned, I'm gonna wear my dad's band letterman from the early 70s all da time. It's a cream cardigan. The letter fell off but I'm gonna try and contact his uni to see if I can order one. Universities do that right?
>>
>>10624596

I wear something similar. My jacket has an ugly man as a patch tho and i never do up my plaid. Both are men's items. I'm 6' tall tho so that just means the shoulders are broad enough and the arms are long enough. No toque. And jeans instead of tights for pants. Also good solid boulder boots and a nice waxed canvas bag that doubles as my camera bag when i use a foam insert. Also baggy tshirts and cotton pencil skirts plus tights for lazy comfort.I don't tuck the shirts in tho because i prefer thick fabrics and that looks weird beneath the hem of the skirt
>>
>>10625756
And no one has ever said it was inappropriate
>>
>>10625870
You can most likely buy a similar patch from the campus store, but I have no idea what kind of services your dad's university offers to alumni.
>>
>>10625870
>femanon here

What fucking reason was there for you include your gender in this post? It's a completely neutral statement and question and yet you feel the need to let everyone know that you're a girl.

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>10626659
God I hate anons like you
>>
>>10627195
he's right, you know
>>
>tfw cant wear my m65 jacket anymore without people looking at me like I'm a meme
>>
>>10627227
Not necessarily because this thread is about women's fashion so identifying the fact that you are female means your opinion has a little more merit because you're the one who lives it.
Also most of the time the men who get angry at women calling out the fact that they are female are the same ones who demand timestamps and freaky shit from the female to fap to. They are always hypocritical.
>>
>>10623003

well, it's hard to give a shit when you're hungover, lazy and just want to stay warm and comfortable.
>>
>>10626659
>your post

what fucking reason was there for you to overreact op's post. It's a completely relevant statement and question which even led to an answer in >>10626616 yet you felt the need to get buttmad over nothing.

Fucking autists.
>>
>>10623751
ayyyyyyyyyy underrated
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.