[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Optimize my baby's growth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: babychart.jpg (50KB, 737x565px) Image search: [Google]
babychart.jpg
50KB, 737x565px
Last month my wife and I got a baby, now I'm a 5'7 manlet, but I've managed to get a tall (5'8) wife, but I want to make sure my baby grows as tall as possible. I was bullied for being short when I was a kid, and it stuck with me. Now does anyone here know how to 'optimize' my kids growth? Like with sleep (is more better?), excersise (does weights stunt growth?) and nutrition(is milk important, and is overeating bad?) and other factors. I appreciate any response
>>
spike milk with semen and hgh
>>
>>10618787

you should of traded with someone when you first got it. You only get like 24 hours after receiving to trade with someone else.

not only is your baby gonna be retarded but a retarded manlet.

seriously why the fuck does it matter?
>>
what kind of dad asks /fa/ this kind of shit

don't you have to visit a doctor frequently anyway, why not ask there you clown

i hope you're not this clueless and helpless in real life senpai
>>
>>10618787
lmao
>>
>>10618805
I just want my kid to be stronger, popular and more attractive than I was
>>
>>10618815
Give him up for adoption.
>>
>>10618787
hang him by his ankles to sleep

like a bat

it will stretch him and he wont know how fucked up his dad was until its too late and he's a perfect 6'2"

he wil forgiv you
>>
>>10618828
hahahaha
>>
FUck you, I thought /fa wasn't up it's own arse, what's wrong with wanting to be better than others, it's what this whole culture is built on, it's what I've based my life on, it's natural selection working at it's best, you morons don't understand the feeling of success from your mothers basement, you lazy subhumans
>>
Honestly? Ask your doctor.

All in all, just make sure he gets ENOUGH food and is healthy. Unhealthy/Underfed people don't grow to their full potential.

People have gotten taller on average over the past several centuries (or something) because nutrition got better.

Also, plenty of tall kids come out of short parents. My friend is 6'0" and his parents are 5'8" and 5'9" respectively.
>>
>>10618815
>>10618840

Living vicariously through your child is the worst thing you could do opee

On the surface, you're asking about prenatal care... but really, you want to use your child to make up for the insecurities you face about yourself. Honestly, your son/daughter will probably have the same personality and attributes as you. The only things you can really do are make sure that the embryo develops well and that you *give the child enough space to develop as an individual*. That means no enforcing stereotypical gender roles on them (team sports is guilty of this regarding both genders) and being involved in their life to give them guidance. If you actually want to know about prenatal care, >>>/adv/ or >>>/fit/ will be more helpful boards for that
>>
mad ppl who browse 4chan are allowed to have kids

what do we even have a government for?
>>
File: omg.gif (4MB, 400x199px) Image search: [Google]
omg.gif
4MB, 400x199px
>>10618787
Visiting this site as an adult, with a child no less
>>
>>10618787
sperm donor. Michael Jackson did.nt want his kids to be black so thats what he did and your situation sounds very analagous
>>
>>10618787
jesus christ, this is depressing. it won't be his height that fucks him up, it'll be your damn shitty attitude as his father that screws him. get of /fa/ you're a dad for god's sake.
>>
File: torture-the-rack-granger.jpg (88KB, 900x405px) Image search: [Google]
torture-the-rack-granger.jpg
88KB, 900x405px
30 minutes of this before bed should do the trick OP, make sure you do it in his early life however, those are the developmental years
>>
This is the wrong place to ask something like this, but I think that as long as he sleeps and eats healthily he should be fine. Maybe try to get him to a sport when he's older? Then he'll get exercise and probably some sort of comrades/friends/pals. But seriously ask a doctor if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>10618787
Lots of protein, perhaps lots of milk. beyond that it's just genetics
>>
Stop projecting your insecurities on him faggot
There's no way to change his height, it's genetically predetermined. Contrary to what you might think you probably weren't bullied for your height, you were probably just a bitch. The height was just ammunition for the bullies to use against you so to speak. Just raise him to be confident, and not a faggot, and he'll be fine man
>>
>>10618787
make him play basketball or some sport
and dont make the baby have the same insecurities as you because you sound like a flaming faggot
>>
>>10618787
1. Exercise does jack shit unless you over-do it which make the kid shorter.
2. Sunlight (vit. D) increases androgens like testosterone, making the kid bigger
3. A slight cal surplus makes the kid bigger as long as he doesn't get fat, however too much fat and he'll start losing androgens again and probably get depressed too
4. Milk is great. Only works on pure aryan children though, the rest of the worlds filth gets upset tummies, stunting growth
5. Stimulants (ADHD meds) royally fucks up growth rates

6. MOST IMPORTANT ONE If the doc thinks your kids will end up short, it is nowadays accepted treatment to give them some HGH, which in people with unfinished growth, will make them effectively taller, but lankier if they start as manlets.

8. Just get a North Germanic blonde man (tallest avg) to kek your shit up next time.
>>
File: 1445653840008.jpg (2MB, 2221x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1445653840008.jpg
2MB, 2221x3056px
>>10618864
>implying you shouldn't makes your kids into little soldiers

in all seriousness OP don't force your kids to do anything that you don't do. Teach your kids through your actions not your words; if you want them to be popular, successful, healthy/active etc. than be popular, successful, healthy/active etc.
DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT be a hypocrite and expect your kids to be titans when you are a piece of shit.
>>
Hey guys, same question except I'm 5'10 and my wife is 5'10 too.

All my uncles are 6'2+
>>
>>10621872
my parents are both 5'8.
one gramp was 6'2.
other gramparents were 5'8 and under.

my brother's 5'11.
i'm 6'3.

drink milk. not some bullshit organic free range pussy milk. hormone hgh milk from scientific mutant cows.
>>
beat your child every day
that will show him not to be a weak pathetic manlet
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.