[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a thread about adderall Now taking about Ritalin, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ritalin-addiction.jpg (135KB, 710x398px) Image search: [Google]
ritalin-addiction.jpg
135KB, 710x398px
There was a thread about adderall
Now taking about Ritalin, is it Fa ? how do you take it ? how to take it to be productive and how to take it in a recreational /fa/ way ?
got 100x10 Ritalin Methylphenidat 10mg and 20x20mg Ritalin SR

Also got Temesta Expidet: can benzos be /fa/ as well ?

Took a few this morning and cigarettes are tasting amazing as well as deephouse and house sounds very good.
>>
File: Photo on 17-11-2015 at 16.27.jpg (174KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 17-11-2015 at 16.27.jpg
174KB, 1080x720px
Bumping with what I got.
Don't have the box of one of the Ritalin

Do you like my shirt ?
>>
stims are trash tier, only opies are /fa/ faggot
>>
>>10617471
I think I'm too much of a fag to take opiates desu so maybe you're right.
As you seem having knowledge about this kind of stuff, any advice to make stims any fa ?
>>
Hum? :(
>>
>>10617478
Yeah adderall is /fa/ what you have is literally called "Kiddie Crack". Ritalin is not effay at all.
>>
>is this drug effay?
>is the way i walk effay?
>is breathing oxygen effay?

holy fuck how insecure are you faggots

just pop the shit and go to a club
>>
>>10617534
Oh right
I guess (as I legitimately take them having ADHD) I could move on to adderall pretty easily.
I take (Since a few weeks) 60-70 mg a day without much of an effect, Is this valid enough to move on to amphetamines like Adderall in this case ?
thanks for the answer
>>
>>10617548
Well being concerned about how fa a drug is or how fa the way of walking is is actually I question I could come up with
I mean this board is kind of dedicated to this even if we all realise It's a bit obsessive.
Of course It's pretty sick I must agree with that but this makes it quite funny as well
>>
>>10617557
funny? it makes me cringe, the insecurity makes you all dress and act like fuckin autists.
>>
>>10617550
Holy shit yes. I was taking 20mg a day when I was 7. Move to amphetamines.
>>
>>10617573
Now that I only have Ritalin and that my next appointement with my psychatrist is in 2 weeks, can I up the dose ? IT's written that I shouldn't take more than 60mg
thanks for helping
>>
>>10617550

Time to step up to the place senpai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.