[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all manlets dress like this? dadcore/workwear/americana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3018812-poster-michael-williams.jpg (29KB, 275x371px) Image search: [Google]
3018812-poster-michael-williams.jpg
29KB, 275x371px
Why do all manlets dress like this? dadcore/workwear/americana bullshit..
>>
Why do manlets do anything?
>>
they should wear something more fitting

like a noose
>>
They don't. The fit is loose making them seem smaller than they are so these are the manlets you notice.
>>
You'll grow out of your shitty memechrome streetwear phase once you leave your teens.
>>
you mean why everyone dresses like this
cause its the pleb choice you pleb
>>
>>10615677
Hmm I like it
>>
>>10615677
>most people are under 6ft

>most men dress in a stereotypical 'manly' way because society tells us too and usually it makes them more comfortable (socially too).

>It's widely available, lots of options, lots of classic inspo

>socially acceptable way of, in the case of the latter two styles you mentioned, caring about the quality of your clothing without looking like you care too much about fashion

I know this was bait, but in case it wasn't, it really is very simple anon. But maybe your brain is getting starved of oxygen all the way up there.
>>
Williams may be a fat man baby, but he is the creative director of a successful ad firm and we're all losers on /fa/.

That said, pop into Union LA sometime and I guarantee that you'll see some chubby manlets peacocking in streetwear, Rick, etc.
>>
>>10617645
you pretty much nailed it. I would say though, yes there are many who peacock but since that implies it's only for the sake of impressing people (read - women), I have to say That's not true all the time.
>>
>>10615687
All the manlet haters are so transparent on this board. "Ive never been accepted anywhere and i have nothing going for me but atleast i was born a few inches taller than other people and making fun of shorter people makes me feel better" something you literally have no control over too. And no, im not a "manlet" btw im 6'2"
>>
>>10615677
As a manlet
>Most manlets were shit at sports
>Got into music and art and shit instead
>Into screamo and post-hardcore as a teenager
>Into indie/hipster shit after that
>Workwear/americana shit stays true to their "alternative" side but looks more mature

There you have it.
>>
>>10615687
manlet here
it's desperation, really
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.