[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>2014
>stop smoking, fix my diet, start working out
>only eat chicken breast and frozen spinach so i can save $ for grails
>not getting really jacked (too scared of getting fat so i don't eat enough), but i don't feel afraid of strong winds or 2lb grocery bags anymore
>feelsgood.dat
>after one year, skin looks great, hair looks great, looking almost ottermode in the right lightning if i flex. posture improved, just became a healthier human bean in general
>chubby tumblrina friends want the d but i want to give off some aloof vibe to look cool so i dont give them attention (actually i'm too much of a pussy to do anything)
>saved a nice amount of cash, so i go on tokyo /fa/ trip
>cop some nice used stuff off daikokuya and koenji shops
>looking good
>go to some trendy scandinavian style cafe in aoyama full of stylish young japs
>acting cool while checking my macbook (actually literally just typing random words on google docs)
>beautiful japanese princess wearing some flowing ann d-style white dress and a cute beanie approaches me almost giggling
>"hi, you look cool! are you male model?"
>this is it. this is why i prepared for the whole year, the grail of grails, the fashionable, skinny asian gf, i can't let that chance go!
>"a-a-a-a-arigatou, you too..."
>>
>lose parents,friends, life falls apart
>Become wealthy, social /NEET/
>Enjoy the freedom for a bit
>Getting bored desu senpai

wow so /fa/
>>
>>10615404
drugs are the solution
>>
>same
>finally meet a cute insta-popular qt
>try to impress her by having a good time in the club
>she ends up talking about music to another kid not doing anything in the club
>tfw thats all i want anyway
>>
>>10615452

okay thnx anon
>>
what cafe it was? going to tokyo in one month
w2c qt3.14s
>>
>>10615452
this desu, get a bag of ket and go to the club every week
>>
>>10615457
Who she?dont be selfish now.
>>
First half sounds like me, right down to the chubs tumblr girl I pussied out of.
>>
>>10616978
architect cafe aoyama

that whole area is full of /fa/ qt 3.14s and nice shops
>>
>>10615381
>second ever girl I dated (first Chinese girl I dated)
>first time we date
>turns up in monochrome with tight jeans, white shirt, black boots and leather jacket
>pale skin black hair
>cheekbones
>datass bulging through jeans
>I'm dressed in 4 shades of grey
Felt like I hit the jackpot tbqh.
Then today I saw her in basic clothing without makeup and she went from like a 7/10 to a 4-5/10. I'm confused as fuck as to whether I find her attractive or not now. One of the main good things is that she doesn't taunt me like other women do, seems like a woman who knows when to keep her mouth shut.
>>
>>10617451
>she went from like a 7/10 to a 4-5/10.
Could have told you that when you said
>Chinese girl

Same shit in Japan.
>>
you guys are fucking morons. Pathetic as fuck
>>
>>10617462
Nope. A lot of Chinese women are extremely beautiful. I can usually tell between the caked up ones and the natural ones. Chinese women are definitely a step above in looks (better body proportions, lighter skin and smaller heads). But you are right about the Japanese women.

I'm not sure whether to keep going for this chick. She's not amazing but so far I've detected no shit on her (even bought me dinner because I paid for our first date).

Should I just try to get into a relationship with her? I've been single forever and feel I should just go for it. Also suffering from crippling loneliness.
>>
>>10617462
You're dumb af to compare a country of over a billion people and 56 ethnicities to a tiny country with 1/100th of its ethnic diversity. Get out into the world more before you make sweeping statements.
>>
>>10617506

This is the question that plagues my existence. I can never decide between sticking to girls that are loving, caring, and treat me right but that I don't feel too strongly about, or going for girls that inspire intense passion within me and who I have to put in so much sacrifice and almost "earn" in a way despite the fact that they don't feel the same, and our relationship is fraught with emotional turmoil and struggles and eventually inevitably doomed. I like think of it as the "Lolita Problem" (though I don't really like to think about it at all).
>>
>>10617562
Eh, I think we should just go for whatever's available and able to make us happy for now. There's a common belief in countries with arranged marriage that you find ways to love one another after the marriage. Of course this can be applied to girlfriends too. If a chick is cool and not unattractive and you're lonely without other options, then why not?

Spoke to a parent about it and they told me to just go for them if that's all I've got. Strange if me to go for a woman I'm confused about (but she is so fucking hot with her light makeup and tight black clothing HNNNNGGG).

On a side note this chick made me realize why weird and bland looking women are so popular with designers. Their face structure provides great canvases and lighting for makeup. This chick could definitely be one of those 'unique' models if she was taller. She's even from the same area of China as Liu Wen.
>>
>>10617506
We may have had different experiences. Most of the ethnic Chinese girls I know that haven't had surgery are kinda awful when the makeup is off, but I totally accept it's likely limited to my experience.

Real talk: date her and stop worrying about her looks so much. If her personality is there and you get along, you should date her - not because you're desperate or lonely or whatever, but because she's a nice girl.

>>10617562
>>10617598
The easier way to look at this: pretty girls eventually get ugly, nice girls generally stay nice. While I'm not saying to go date some girl that's phenomenally nasty, there's something to be said for the fact that we're all going to be ugly old fucks at some point, meaning that personality is critical for long-term relationships.

I've dated both girls who were models (shitty ones, but whatever) and uglier girls with brains and personality. The latter were infinitely more lovable and memorable, even though the relationships didn't obviously work out. The former were fun to fuck for like a month but then got obnoxious.
>>
File: fistpumpbaby_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fistpumpbaby_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Tfw when have cute gf with big boobs and a nice ass. She also absolutely adores me. She also only wears eyeliner and occasional eye shadow. To bad shes not that effay, but she might be an import model eventually.
>>
>>10617791
Chinese descent gf*
>>
>>10617506
If you have to ask, then no.
>>
>>10617562
I was with a nice Asian girl for over a year but I ended up leaving her. I felt like I was living a lie or something because I didn't care about her as much as she did me. She was sweet and would always look after me. We never fought and always had a pretty good time together. I was even making her more effay. the thing is, it started out as a fling while on summer break from uni. It slowly increased over time until she told me she felt I was the one and wanted to be with me, basically telling me she was in love. I didn't feel the same, honestly felt numb to it all. I just felt like things should've stayed as they were. It just doesn't work that way. now I'm back to square one, as depressed as I was before I started my relationship with her.
>>
File: 2013-06-26 23.54.46.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-26 23.54.46.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>10617927
Know that feel brah. Used and abused a "nice" Azn qt x 4 yr, broke up with her and dated other girls, long term relationship with a hotter model chick from the Jersey Shore (the place not the show lol, but that kind of level of education and sophistication, culture, manners, etc.), but it ain't the same. Now single and feel shitty for thrasing and trashing a girl who took care of me and cared and never fought with me and took my shitty treatment of her.

Such was a necessary lesson for me to learn to find a fair equitable relationshit, but that's like balancing on a needle, human nature means someone's always chasing someone and relationships are never the equal respectful ideal.

:'(

Also Aznbro so I'm playing the game on uber hardmode, yall don't even know what it's like.
>>
>>10617927
>>10618910
>>10617658
if you're 20 and hot, just fuck as many bitches as you can...

now that i'm older i regret not going for the easy lays because i was stuck in a long-term relationship with some sweet girl (which i loved, but wasted my youth on).

finding a good asian model wife is not hard once you approach 30. fucking the 18 year old cuties is.
>>
>>10615381
were to meet chubby tumblr chicks
>>
>>10619273
>finding a good asian model wife is not hard once you approach 30. fucking the 18 year old cuties is.
maybe if you were successful in anyway it wouldn't be so hard. 18 year olds are sluts and want older men with money they don't give a shit as long as you have status which you don't.
>>
File: 112_sr_ky_mcconnell_mitch.jpg (315KB, 675x825px) Image search: [Google]
112_sr_ky_mcconnell_mitch.jpg
315KB, 675x825px
>become beginner-tier /fa/
>turns out that was all i needed to get qts to like me
alright, thanks /fa/. 8/10 digs me and it feels prime. trying to push my luck to go for a slightly cuter girl though
>>
also kek OP, i was seeing (kind of) an /fa/ skinny asian girl over the summer who was also well read. she was cute but i just kind of need more America in my women or something and here i thought i was a giant weeb
>>
wow op you sound fucking autistic

do you also vomit in your pants and walk around all day?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.